What's new

Debbie Gibson (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I've never found her overly attractive, but, she has aged pretty well.

Good for her.

Will Tiffany do a follow up since they were so competitive in the 80's? Hmmmm....

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I believe Tiffany has already done such a pictorial.

Hmmmm....are you guys thinking what I am thinking? :b :D

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
So with the time table the Debbie Gibson and Tiffany have set can we then expect Britney and Christina in Playboy in about 13 years?

I'm marking my calendars now!

Paul

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure she was pressured because Tiffany did it back in April of 2002. This was why I started my subscription ;)

But WOAH, Deborah! Yeah! I hope my subscription is up to date...

Damn it, I just threw out my renewal....Mark quickly runs to the trash can to retrieve the form

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I wish she did this when she was hotter(before kids).

I had a HUGE crush on her "back when"!

I've heard she going strong on Broadway now?

brent

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
If people wanted to pay me a large sum of money to photograph my cock, don't think that I wouldn't be dropping and flopping faster than the human eye could follow. Maybe she's just not ashamed to show off her body. More power to her.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
John, that reminded me of a Rosie O'Donnell routine (when she was a comedian - i.e. FUNNY!)

I'm paraphrasing since it's been a while since I heard this joke...

"Did you hear about Latoya Jackson posing in Playboy? Everyone is wondering why she did this. She was offered a million dollars...(long pause)...a million dollars...(long pause)...A MILLION DOLLARS!....

Let me tell you, if someone offered me a million dollars to pose nude, I'd be butt naked in the frozen foods section of the local grocery store..."

:D

Joe McCabe

Second Unit
Am I the only one who is deathly bored of the "when all else fails, take you clothes off" strategy?

I mean, it once had shock value, and I get that, but at this point in our time, does it still have any shock value at all?

Plus, is anyone here gonna run out and buy her disc, because she lets you know once and for all that she definately has breasts and a vagina?

I mean, I kinda already know what they're gonna look like.
Hell, I could probably draw a picture that would look pretty close, anyway.

:D

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Still, the imagination is not near as good as the real.

Maybe I can get Parker to change my forum name to Shallow Hal after this post?

Kenneth

Supporting Actor

Personally I wish it was the first stop on the road to fame :D Maybe a couple of stops in the middle don't hurt either :p)

Besides the airbrushed masterpieces we get in Playboy are even better than the imagination sometimes ;)

Kenneth

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
So many famous (and infamous) people have posed for Playboy, it's not even risque anymore.

In the age of sex tapes and halftime boob baring, being naked for Playboy seems entirely tasteful.

I say go for it, Debbie! She's getting a bunch of money (what's the going rate for Playboy? Is it still 1 million?) for something that will be forgotten in a month.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
well, from that pic (from neil's link) she still looks pretty hot. i say good for her.

----

btw, if anyone wants to offer me a million bucks, i'll strike a pose ... and leave *nothing* to the imagination!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks