What's new

Dear FOX - Might we have THE INNOCENTS for Halloween '03? (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
This one, with its gorgeous 2.35:1 black and white framing, just begs for DVD presentation and would make a splendid Halloween release. The two children from the film, Martin Stephens and Pamela Franklin, are both alive and might love to do a commentary track... While I ahve you on the phone, thanks for all your upcoming classic releases, and keep 'em coming!!

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
I too would like to see The Innocents for Halloween '03.

The original Tales From the Crypt from 1972 would also make a great Halloween promotion title for Fox.

Hopefully, they're also still considering Terror Train and Cemetery Man as well.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
A definite buy for me if it ever came out. I was hoping Fox would release this last year when The Others came out.

Bruce Morrison

Supporting Actor
Another vote for The Innocents - it's always been one of my favourite films, and a DVD release would be very welcome.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I want a great DVD of THE INNOCENTS, which is one of my faborite ghost films of all time, as well! Give it to us please, Fox, and for goodness sakes, give it and your other horror properties the superb treatment they deserve.

Also, CEMETERY MAN and TERROR TRAIN are films I long for too on DVD, and I am the one who asked you about them at the chat. I hope you are still giving them major consideration.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Come to think of it, the horror thriller THE OTHER (1972, based on a novel by Thomas Tryon, not to be confuded with THE OTHERS) should also be released... it was never even put on laser disc. Another...THE MEPHISTO WALTZ starrign Alan Alda. What a great triple release these would make for Halloween '03....

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
The Innocents is on my list too. But that's the 1961 version unfortunately :). And why wait for Haloween, in that case?

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks