What's new

Deal for a free old Starmate Replay for subscribers looking for 2nd unit (1 Viewer)

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
Free SIRIUS Radio...while Supplies Last

Quote:
Existing subscribers, log into the manage account page at sirius.com and get a free radio while supplies last.

Click here to log in to your account management page.

https://home.sirius.com/webCUWI/

It’s not everyday we find ourselves giving away FREE radios. As a valued customer you can get a FREE SIRIUS One radio or a FREE Starmate radio when you purchase a regular priced boombox or home kit and a 6-month second subscription. Your second subscription is only $6.99 a month. You’ll be plugged-in everywhere you go. Keep your second SIRIUS radio in the car, the house, your pocket –what better way to keep everyone happy?

Terms of Service Agreement:

> Offer open only to existing Sirius subscribers, whose accounts are in good standing, from April 18, 2006 through May 1, 2006.

> Free Starmate radio requires the purchase of a home kit or boombox.

> A pre-paid subscription of at least six months, paid by credit card (which may be combined with SIRIUS prepaid card), must be activated for the free radio, as part of a multi-subscription plan no later than May 31, 2006.

> Shipping and handling will be charged for the free radio only of the total purchase is $49.00 or lower.

> After completion of the initial subscription period, service will renew automatically for additional periods of the same length on Sirius' standard Terms & Conditions.

> If subscriber does not keep both the original subscription and multi-subscription active and his/her account in good standing for six months, subscriber will automatically be billed the for the full retail cost of the free radio, plus shipping, handling and tax.

> Service cannot be assigned or transferred.

> Sirius makes no warranties with respect to Sirius-compatible hardware.

> Subscription to service is sold separately from hardware and is supplied in accordance with Sirius' standard Terms & Conditions.

> Service may not be available in all areas.

> Cannot be combined with any other gift or rebate offer.

> Cannot be sold or transferred.

> SIRIUS reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time.

> All fees and programming are subject to change.

> Limit two per subscriber.

> While supplies last.

> Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

Blu

Screenwriter
Not a bad deal however I have three units now, one for work and two for vehicles so I am curious if you went with the twin pack of Sirius One's what the monthly cost would be for the fifth receiver.

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
Not sure. I just bought the Starmate Replay for the wife and it was the package with both the car and home kit. And they basically took $75 off of it. So it came out to be $40, then add s/h + tax and it came out to $48.62 for the hardware, and then once it comes in, we'll sign up for a family rate of $7 for at least 6 mos.

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
There are four deals in all for existing subscribers... and all of these are based on adding a new subscrition through the family rate of $7/mo. for at least 6 mos. So $42

1) Sirius One for FREE +S/H+Tax
2) Dual 2-Pack of Sirius One for FREE ($75 discount) +S/H+Tax
3) Starmate Replay w/both car and home docks $115-$75 = $40+S/H+Tax
4) Starmate Replay w/Boombox ($75 discount) $175-75 = $100 + S/H + Tax

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i loggedon but dont see any deals.
were should i be looking?

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
It's over. May 1st was the last day for it. Real short, but great offer if you wanted a second receiver.

I'm sure more deals will come with the new wave of receivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks