What's new

Danny Embling Series (Flirting and the Year My Voice Broke) (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Flirting is currently available in R1, but by some reports has a lackluster transfer. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be out in R4 at all. I doubt it will eb reissued though as it's not exactly a blockbuster and is published by MGM, who aren't know for their many reissues.

I'm more interested ine the previous movie in the series: The Year My Voice Broke. Several sources say it hasn't been released in R1, but from what I can tell, it did come out in 2000 and was published by Pioneer. It's OOP and difficult/expensive to find though. Any chance of this being reissued? Possibly in some sort of two-pack?

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Dan, I hope so. Flirting was the first appearance of a young Thandie Newton (Truth About Charlie, MI: 2), and it was a semi-autobiographical part for her. Did you check for a R2 version?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I cjecked for R2 as well. As far as I can tell, both movies have only been released on DVD in R1. Which is odd as they're Australian movies.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I've got the R1 version. Love the film and FLIRTING.

I doubt they will repack them since they are different studios and, even though they should be, not big sellers.

Any word on Diugan finishing the trilogy?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Whether there's any possibility of a two-pack depends on the rights situation with The Year My Voice Broke. Pioneer might not have them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks