What's new

Cube Zero (prequel) (1 Viewer)

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
Has anyone seen this or know anything about it? I'm posting here because I assume it was a direct to DVD release. Just saw it at blockbuster today. I loved the original cube and while hypercube was kind of a lame retread it was still enjoyable enough to watch. Wondering what to expect from this prequel.

Worth a rental?

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Heh. I had heard that it was a lot better than Hypercube. Who knows. I'm renting it to find out though, that's for sure. I love the original movie.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
I got it and watched it last night. Definitely better than Hypercube. Enjoyed it very much. The commentary is also very nice and informative. Highly recommended to fans of the original!

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Cube Zero is one of the worst films I have ever seen.

To say that it is worse than Hypercube is a complete and total understatement. At least that sequel was original and innovative.

Lions Gate and Canada need to cut it out with the terrible Cube sequels. The first one was great, the others are not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks