What's new

crunch time for buying speakers (1 Viewer)

Joe_on

Stunt Coordinator
I have been to most major electronics stores and I have listened to Infinity 750 at CC , Aethna and klisch at BB and Bose at GG. My budget is 600-700 and so far I am leaning toward the infinity TSS-750 at 699.

there is a few things I dont like it about it but for the price is not bad. I heard the subwoofer could be better.

Any own these speakers and would you recommend them. I seen the enery 5.1 and the guys at epinion praise it but not too excited about it.
my receiver that I will get is denon 1804http://www.crutchfield.com/S-cK92SP5...p?I=108TSS750C

Now the link should work

Justin_D

Stunt Coordinator
Note 1: Invalid URL
Note 2: Next time you are at CC, check out the Polk. Most people either love them or hate them. Always good to find out which you are. Chances are, if you hate them, Klipsch will be your very good friend
Note 3: Don't even CONSIDER Bose. You are talking Mercedes and Bose is a 1970s Pinto.

Bernie_A

Stunt Coordinator
Consider taking a chance on one of the internet only suppliers like Axiom, Rocket, Swans, etc.....I did and I do not regret it at all. Lot's of bang for the buck because you are not paying for the overhead associated with the B & M stores. You are able to "audition" these speakers for 30 days and if you don't like them, you can ship them back. You are out a few bucks for the shipping but I think you can get a superior product for less money in most cases.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks