What's new

COPS fans I have a show for you (1 Viewer)

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
It's called Pet Precinct, it's on Animal Planet and it's GREAT. It follows ASPCA officers from NYC and MHS (Michigan Humane Society) officers from Detroit around as they do their duty and the show is amazing. It has personalities that it follows and if you like animals, you'll be down.

Mark Philp

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Larry, you're confusing two shows. "Animal Precinct" is the one about the NY ASPCA. This is a great show. These people are truely dedicated to helping animals and finding them good homes. They are peace officers and are able to make arrests. The other is "Animal Cops" and as far as I'm concerned it's garbage. They aren't peace officers just glorified dogcatchers, and they do not take the animals to a "no-kill" facility. In the first, episode they took something like 9 dogs away from kids on the street because they "thought" they were taking them to fight. They had no proof, they just took them back to the pound and killed them because they were pit-bulls. After that one, I'll have nothing to do with that show.

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
Mark-
There are laws like that across the country. I think it's inhumane, but rarely do I find the government EVER does anything smart.
Anyway, I like Animal Precinct :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks