What's new

Connie Neilson and Saphron Burrows are the same person! (1 Viewer)

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Now I've thought a few actors have looked the same in the past. Gary Busey is the poor man's Nick Nolte. That sort of thing, but this is absolutely ridiculous. I've been aware that there are two seperate actressess, that I can never remember their names and I could never tell them apart. I'd be watching Gladiator and I'd think that's the girl from Deep Blue Sea. I'd look it up later, and I'd always be wrong. I thought it was just my mind playing a trick on me. But today I decided to look at these two side by side, and damn if I couldn't tell nary a difference.
Take a look for yourself: Connie
In these pictures Connie looks like a little older version of Saffron. But between these two always changing make-up styles and hair color in every movie, you're inevibately going to get them mixed up.
Tell me I'm not crazy.
Link Removed
Link Removed
------------------
"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they
don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you." - Silent Bob
"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Bonzai
Optimus Prime Films
[Edited last by Ross Williams on October 24, 2001 at 12:58 PM]

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I've seen some, um, revealing movies of both Connie and Safron. Trust me, they are not the same person (think of the differences between B and D, and I'm not talking aboug just letters).
wink.gif

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
What was Connie nekkid in?
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Opps! I meant Saffron. I had seen DA
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
So who's the B and who's the D? They are both fine looking women. Connie should be in her 40's I think and Saffron, hmmm, I would guess in her early 30's.
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie
[Edited last by Neil Joseph on October 24, 2001 at 03:31 PM]

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Forget my last question. I took a look at the IMDB and it is obvious that Saffron must be a B.
And oh boy, I sure am glad I wasn't guessing their ages in their presence. Connie is 37 (not in her 40's) and Saffron is 28 (not in her 30's).
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen Saffron expose the goods, fully, yet. But in Deep Blue Sea (terrible movie) she strips down to her bra & panties. You can pretty much see her cup size there, and yes, she is the B. Connie might not be full D, maybe C+, but there's a definite difference between the two.
Re-reading this post, I've determined that I'm going to hell. :)

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
I WAS talking about their faces. You people have dirty minds. I love it!
It's pretty funny where the thread has gone. Ok, below the neck I've got to admit they're quite different. I'm sure before the fake ones Connie looked about the same. So therefore if Saffron got an unnecessary boob job, they'd be the same person again.
------------------
"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they
don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you." - Silent Bob
"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Bonzai
Optimus Prime Films

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Both have been hit with the ugly stick one too many times, especially Saffron Burrows.
smiley_puke.gif

They do bear an uncanny resemblance, though.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493
[Edited last by Tom_G on October 25, 2001 at 08:13 PM]

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Damn Tom, you've got some pretty high standards if you consider either of those girls ugly. Where I come from, "Reality", they're both beautiful.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
It's not actually standards. It hearkens back to the cliche that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't find either one of them attractive. They probably wouldn't find me attractive either but such is life. :)
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493
[Edited last by Tom_G on October 26, 2001 at 09:56 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks