What's new

Confirmation needed! PEARL HARBOR D.C in stores...2nd of JULY??? (1 Viewer)

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
Believe it or not I actually saw this on the shelf at a major store last night! I won't say the name but I couldn't believe it. If the movie had been better I might have bought it. The shelf did not have a tag to display the price, though.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
I heard that major store is selling it for the same price as the regular version.

I may have to take a look. I wasn't a big fan of the film but liked most of the sfx. So, I waited to get the SE.

Doug

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Sadly, that major store near me doesn't have it for sale. :frowning:
I thought the movie was okay, but I want the Vista Series for the director's cut and all the extras that are included on the DVD (that are devoted to the film and the actual event itself).

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
SCORE!!!

I stopped by said store on the way home and it took a couple of passes (it was buried behind some stuff) but I found it!

Nice to get it almost a month early.

The price wasn't as low as I'd hoped (~$28) but well worth it for a 4 disc set.

I can see why the mix up, the cover is almost exactly the same without the actor's faces.

Doug

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
You are correct. Why WM has these discs a month early is beyond me

Probably some peon putting them out w/o checking the date

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
Just to add...

I was very impressed by the packaging for Memento:SE. I thought it would be a long time before that was topped.

Well, it didn't take long. Kudos to the producers of this wonderful set. This is truly a collectible worthy of being held up against some of the huge LD special editions from the past.

I expect to hear some grumbling concerning the way the DVDs are held but it works for me.

Even if you own the regular version, I highly recommend the upgrade, they even give you $10 back.

Doug

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
i checked about 5 in Dallas, no luck, though one location had a sticker on the shelf. Alas no discs.

-- Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks