What's new

Conan O'Brian w/ Brian Williams - Thur Night (1 Viewer)

Kevin_W

Second Unit
I finally got around to watching Thursday night's show and I have a dumb question for whoever might have caught that show.... Is Williams really that big of an ass or was it just shtick? At some point you'd expect his put downs to Conan and the show to subside but he was relentless and Conan even looked a little put off.

Perhaps they have a very good relationship and Conan just likes to exchange gaffs with Williams, but the whole interview looked a little uncomforable... to the point Conan even referenced a "sleepy" Williams at the end of the show.

Kevin

EricW

Senior HTF Member
it was probably an act, and Williams' lines were a bit clever, but i didn't think it was all that funny - more outrageous than anything. it reminds me of the time Charles Grodin went on Letterman and totally ripped into him. now THAT was funny.

... i really liked Conan's comeback though "you must be a hit with your kids!"

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I was thinking that him and conan are always ribbing each other like that...

Dave Farley

Second Unit
Williams does that on every appearance with Conan. He did some of the same with Imus on MSNBC the morning after the November election. He's just kidding around.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks