What's new

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
MV5BN2M0MjNhYmUtMWZjYS00OGM0LWEwN2YtMTcyMmJiMzg5MWYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_SX1777_CR001777998_AL_-300x168.jpg

When Kehoe citizen of the year, plow driver Nels Coxman’s (Liam Neeson) son (Micheál Richardson) is killed as collateral damage in a drug deal gone wrong, he decides to start working his way up the dealer’s corporate ladder. First he kills the thug who who kidnapped his son directly, then he uses the information from that kill to go up the Denver bad guy chain. (Kehoe, a fictional, snowed-in Colorado town, and Denver are connected solely by the long stretch of highway that Nels regularly keeps clear). He’s always been a quiet man but Nels’ rage and emptiness cause his wife (Laura Dern) to leave him, and eventually he runs out of low level creeps to take out and so enlists his brother Brock (William Forsyth) aka ‘Wingman’ to help him reach the top of the list, Trevor ‘viking’ Calcote (Tom...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Have not yet seen it, but "In Order of Disappearance" is VERY well done with excellent cinematography, acting, and directing. Difference is, not humorous in the least.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Wow @Richard V I was not prepared for how close shot for shot these two films are! Anyone who liked one will like the other. I particularly was tickled when Tormund Giantsbane showed up =)

The english dubbing is terrrrrible tho, almost in a comical way.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Wow @Richard V I was not prepared for how close shot for shot these two films are! Anyone who liked one will like the other. I particularly was tickled when Tormund Giantsbane showed up =)

The english dubbing is terrrrrible tho, almost in a comical way.
I saw it with English subtitles and original Norwegian Dialogue

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I watched the 4K stream (Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos) on iTunes tonight and had a whale of a good time. Yep, there are plenty of plotting lapses, and yet I just turned off my brain and settled in to enjoy the gorgeous scenery and creative mayhem. And the little boy really does worm his way into your heart without the cutsey "movie kid" tropes that are an automatic turnoff for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks