What's new

Cocoon released in UK (1 Viewer)

Thane

Stunt Coordinator
I've been waiting for a long time for Cocoon to arrive on DVD, and it has been released in the UK by Fox. The release date is June 3, but mine shipped yesterday and should be here by the middle of next week. No specs were listed for the DVD, except for the fact that it's widescreen. Am anxious to check this one out...one of my favorite movies!

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I liked Cocoon a lot, I'll def be buying this, didn't think much of the sequel though, totally unnecessary, diluted the original.

Enemy Mine is also coming out next week on r2, another must buy for me, great little SF movie, extras inc an extended ending I think, not sure.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
But only if it is the longer version, Steve!
(I'm talking about Enemy Mine.)

Cees

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
It better be Cees, the version we've always had on sale over here on vhs had been cut by about 20mins, thats absolutely horrendous, I have a channel 4 copy which is the full version and widescreen, but the picture is far too dark.
Looking forward to this week, Predator sp.ed, Speed sp.ed, Cocoon and Enemy Mine, shit there goes my pocket money.;)

Richard Smith

Stunt Coordinator
According to this Link Removed at the R2 Project Enemy Mine is indeed the longer cut. I've never actually seen this version so I'm looking forward to it.
Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks