What's new

Cleaning question (1 Viewer)

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Pioneer SD532-HD5 and opened it up about amonth ago to do a mechanical focus on it. Shortly after I've noticed a few small blue-ish dots in the upper middle part of my screen. I figured i may have gotten the inside of the screen dirty (i know i wasn't on the outside). So I opened it up today to take a look and the spots didn't move when I moved the screen which tell me it has to be the mirror or the CRTs. I blew out some dust and cleaned up both the best I could but the spots are still there. I tried to isolate it to a particular CRT by covering them up, but its too hard to tell if it goes away because of CRT problem or there not enough light/proper color to see them anymore. Any ideas to what could be causing this?
------------------
Crash
"Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus TWO plus one plus one..."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
Beuler?
bump
------------------
Crash
"Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus TWO plus one plus one..."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks