What's new

Clash of the Choirs (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Has anyone been watching? I've got three friends in the Cincinnati choir, so I've been cheering and voting for them. Their song choice for last night was terrible, so I was not optimistic about their chances of getting past the second round of voting. Thankfully, they made it and sang great tonight. There's stiff competition from Team LaBelle, though. Man, she can belt it!

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark

I have never been fond of her songs for that exact reason. She just can't sing a song. They are all up belt them out, up and down the scale and adding rifts and yea's and stuff. I remember when she ruined "We are the World". Now she has her choir doing the exact same thing.

I like the choir from Cincinatti the best too. Not only are they good, they also sing as a team where the other groups seem to have 1 or 2 lead singers with 19 backgound singers.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I've been watching and nothing for nothing what a robbery for Team Labelle. Their command performances blew all out of the water, well except for the flight of the bumble bee that was certainly astounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks