What's new

Check this out!!! (1 Viewer)

Kenny_M

Auditioning
I haven't heard much about this system, but what I have heard about wireless speakers isn't very encouraging. Also, that is a pretty low powered sub (though you mentioned that you don't need a very powerful system). I would recommend surfing around for any reviews on the system.. ..(may not find any if it is a fairly new system)....Good luck !

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
That looks like a pretty wussy system cabreau;) . I would get ainexpensive or used inexpensive receiver that does dolby digital and dts, dvd players can be had for well under 100$ and an inexpensive sat/sub sysyem, like those smaller Paradigm ones we saw at NE HI-FI. The ones below the performance series or a bunch of the Micro's from 'Digm. Energy and Fluance make good sub/sats too for inexpensive.

cabreau

Second Unit
I don't know, maybe. I'm just looking for a cheap solution that will at least sound better than the stock television speakers. :)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
If the price was lower, something I would consider for the bedroom due to the fact there are no speaker wires, but for something in a main system even just something above t.v. speakers, the system is a bit pricey. I'd look into other HTIBs a bit less or even in the same price range will probably sound better than the Philips.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks