Check this out!!!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by cabreau, Jan 8, 2004.

1. cabreau

cabreau Second Unit

2. Kenny_M

Kenny_M Auditioning

I haven't heard much about this system, but what I have heard about wireless speakers isn't very encouraging. Also, that is a pretty low powered sub (though you mentioned that you don't need a very powerful system). I would recommend surfing around for any reviews on the system.. ..(may not find any if it is a fairly new system)....Good luck !

3. Evan M.

Evan M. Supporting Actor

That looks like a pretty wussy system cabreau[​IMG] . I would get ainexpensive or used inexpensive receiver that does dolby digital and dts, dvd players can be had for well under 100$ and an inexpensive sat/sub sysyem, like those smaller Paradigm ones we saw at NE HI-FI. The ones below the performance series or a bunch of the Micro's from 'Digm. Energy and Fluance make good sub/sats too for inexpensive.

4. cabreau

cabreau Second Unit

I don't know, maybe. I'm just looking for a cheap solution that will at least sound better than the stock television speakers. [​IMG]

5. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

If the price was lower, something I would consider for the bedroom due to the fact there are no speaker wires, but for something in a main system even just something above t.v. speakers, the system is a bit pricey. I'd look into other HTIBs a bit less or even in the same price range will probably sound better than the Philips.