What's new
World Wide Stereo

cheap tv... (1 Viewer)

strat66

Auditioning
Real Name
Robby D.
Yes i am new to this forum. I have a friend that wants to buy an HD lcd tv that is 28-32 inches. He wants to spend 700-850$ on the TV. Are there any good HD Lcds in this price range out there? He wants this TV manily to play his Xbox 360 on. His main fear is that most of the Lcd's he has seen has jagged edges. This might be becuse all he has seen is walmart Lcds which they usually dont put it on HD. lol

Thx, Robby

728x90

Alon Goldberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Alon Goldberg
Hi Robby - The Samsung 32" LN-S3241D can be found as low as $850 if you search around really heavily. This is the best 32" set you will find within your budget.

Also the Samsung 26" LN-S2641D and Sharp Aquos 26" LC-26D40U can easily be found for $700-$800.

strat66

Auditioning
Real Name
Robby D.

He wont order online stuff hes afraid... even though newegg is great. I was walking through samsclub today and i saw this tv http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...226&pCatg=5883 My brother said they have a great return policiy and i really dont need to worry becuase there are only 2 main companys that make the lcd screens is this true?... So what do you guys think about the product above?

fixed the link sry you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrharris
Recent bookmarks