What's new

CH and I Love Lucy (1 Viewer)

Brian W

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone provide me with a phone number to call Columbia House specifically to order I Love Lucy? I have been having difficulty joining on-line and I am getting impatient.
Also, if anyone can provide an update regarding the status of I Love Lucy being released on DVD by Paramount, not through CH. Maybe I should wait? I did read here earlier positive reviews from someone who has been receiving CH Lucy DVDs, that the quality is good, there is some good bonus material and that each has 4 episodes, first installment has 4 of the best and all other DVDs run in televised order. Each is $24.99. This, to me, is the way to go but would like to know what is around the corner too.
Thanks.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Michael Gage

Auditioning
Brian, The number that I have called in the past (800 number 800-457-0866) no longer works. I was told that this is their new one 800-667-0364. There is a number that is not toll free which is 812-242-7913.
I was the person who responded to the earlier request about Lucy on DVD through Columbia House. As I mentioned, I think the series looks great on DVD and like the bonus materials provided. I'm not sure what Paramount will be doing, but I would bet that since the moving force behind the Columbia House Lucy DVD is the son of the creator and original head writer of I Love Lucy, the Columbia House DVD's will be the better choice. Either way, I'm continuing with the Columbia House collectors edition until I see what Paramount has to offer!

Dylan Davis

Stunt Coordinator
From what I remember, Paramout will be offering "Best Of" sets, while CH will be issuing in broadcast order (except for the first disc).
I am up to disc 3. Great DVDs.
Dylan

Brian W

Stunt Coordinator
Michael-
Thanks, I got through, first DVD is on the way. Thanks for your help.
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks