What's new

"Cast Away" Appropriate for an In-Flight Movie? (1 Viewer)

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
We can add that Chuck Norris movie with the terrorist who take over the plane to the list. And how about the Wesley Snipes movie "Passenger 57"? "Air Force One"?

"Con-Air"? :D

RossH

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ross Hudgins
I'm a pretty nervous flyer...watching a plane crash movie (or any disaster-flick) wouldn't do me any good! :frowning:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I remember when "Armageddon" came out, and I thought that was very inappropriate to show to people living on Earth! Social standards are sorely lacking these days!

:)

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Getting my facts mixed.... Happening a lot today for some reason, may be the fever.:frowning:

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I'm guessing they changed it from Taco Bell to Pizza Hut because perhaps there aren't any Taco Bells in Europe.

Roy Van Nostrand

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Roy Van Nostrand
Are there any movies about planes crashing into homes while the homeowners are watching DVD movies on their home theaters at reference sound levels?

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
There is a far more alarming flaw in that version than a change of premise! :laugh:

--
H

Iain Jackson

Second Unit

Well, not quite that, but Donnie Darko does feature an engine crashing into a house while a guy is watching TV... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks