What's new

Carnivale S2 Premieres SOON! (1 Viewer)

Paul Padilla

Supporting Actor
Absolutely Sarah!!

I'm still a little upset with HBO for making us wait so long for new seasons like the way they did with 6 Feet Under.

I've been catching up with the re-runs the last few weeks and I'm starting to feel all carnie again. Have you seen the promo with Ben and Brother Justin? I figured everything would tie in at some point, but it shows them lunging at each other with knives.

Looks like lots of creepiness to come.

SarahG

Second Unit
I have -- I hope it's for real and not part of a dream. The usher of good and usher of evil will meet! (Or left and right hands of God, depending on interpretation)...

What about Appy? And Sophie? I hope we find out more about why she set the fire...

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Count me as excited as well. Carnivale and 24 both starting up, and Lost returning...it's a good time to be watching TV :)

Amen. I sure hope Sophie isn't the anti-Christ ;)

Can't wait to see Scudder's return, if only in Ben's dreams.

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
Big fan of Carni, can't wait. From previews, looks like JOnsey and Sophie made it. Didn't see Apolonia or Professor LODZ.
I tell ya, Clancey Brown is doing one hell of a job, that is some top notch acting he is doing. Don't like Hawkins much, but big fan of Sampson.

Travis_S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis
I got the DVD set for Christmas and have watched all 12 episodes over again. So now I am excited for this long year-long wait to finally end! It's cool that most of my favorite shows (Carnivale, 24, Lost, Alias) are all coming back next week.

SarahG

Second Unit
That WAS Jonesy and Sophie wasn't it?! Whoa...good stuff.

I wonder if their relationship perseveres or not. What she did to him and LIbby was intense. Can't believe he forgave her!

I am scheduling a little Premiere party at my apt...awwwww yeah. Can't wait!

Chris

Senior HTF Member
My wife & I just went back through all the DVDs this last week. One hell of a series. Now that I've lost Dead Like Me, I can at least take comfort in Carnivale coming back..

Justin's rising cult of personality.
Samson and his attempt to get back in with management.
A now-dead Lodz.
A now-revived snake charmer.
Ben at a Crossroads.
Where is Hack Scudder?
Did Appolonia & Sophie die in the fire? And if not, how will things turn between Sophie & Jonesy after their showdown in the finale?

So many questions ;) Of course, I'm leaving out the real tricky ones (the evil tree tattoo bit, etc.)
:)

I'm eager for Sunday :)

To quote Lodz: "This is madness! madness!"

SarahG

Second Unit
Chris I'll echo those questions but also predict we get a few answers this season. I'm DYING to know where the hell Scudder is? And I think that it'll be interesting to maybe see how Justin's sister plays into his larger-than-life "calling"?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks