What's new

Pre-Order Captain America: Civil War (4k UHD) Available for preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71XrCAMZMDL._SX522_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
They're killin' me with these terrible covers!

As we discussed in The Avengers 4K thread, these are standard now for all Marvel catalog titles unfortunately.

Any word on The Winter Soldier

I had heard somewhere that The Winter Soldier and Civil War would be coming simultaneously. Obviously, I don't know how accurate that is, but it would make sense. Since The First Avenger came out a month ago, Winter Soldier would be the only Captain America film not in 4K if it doesn't come simultaneously, and that would be highly unusual.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
As we discussed in The Avengers 4K thread, these are standard now for all Marvel catalog titles unfortunately.

I had heard somewhere that The Winter Soldier and Civil War would be coming simultaneously. Obviously, I don't know how accurate that is, but it would make sense. Since The First Avenger came out a month ago, Winter Soldier would be the only Captain America film not in 4K if it doesn't come simultaneously, and that would be highly unusual.

Best Buy Regular and Steelbook pre-orders for Winter Soldier and Civil War went active this afternoon both the 4/23 release dates. SB Covers match the First Avenger SB style which I thought as quite nice though CW is the weakest

Last edited:

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Best Buy Regular and Steelbook pre-orders went active this afternoon both the 4/23 release dates. SB Covers match the First Avenger SB style which I thought as quite nice though CW is the weakest

I just pre-ordered the steelbook Dave. Thanks for the heads-up!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks