What's new

Canadian Blade 2, PulpFiction & Jackie Brown DVDs... (1 Viewer)

Chris M

Second Unit
Alliance Atlantis is pretty good at putting out the exact same DVD as in the US only replacing the Spanish track with a French track. But other than that I would bet on them having DTS.
I'm just pissed about them not having the $10 ($15CDN) coupon for the 5 disc LotR box set) :angry:
Chris.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Which rebate is this-on LOTR?

Does this mean that all of the canadian versions are going to have bilingual covers/spines? I guess I'll have to check these before I buy them to make sure-I'd really rather not have to import them.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Chris,

The US release of the FOTR DVD includes a rebate offer to get $10 off the 5 disc gift set in November, and $5 off the standard 4 disc set.

I think the canadian releases of Pulp Fiction and Jackie will be ok. The Miramax logos will be replaced by Alliance logos, but other then that, when discs comes in those digipack boxes like those two Tarantino discs come in, Alliance don't usualy resort to bilingual covers and spines. You may get a notice on the front of the cover alerting buyers to the inclusion of a french track though.

Blade II, like the Canadian FOTR, will probably come in a bilingual package.

Dan

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Can anyone confirm what the coupon in the Canadian version of LOTR is? I'm still planning on waiting for the November release, but I can think of a few friends/family who will just buy this disc. If I can get them to save the coupon for me, it's a few extra bucks.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Got it sittin right in front of me. 8.00 off the Extended edition. (Pretty sure it's in Cdn bucks...as the rebate gets mailed to Pickering Ontario.)

No mention anywhere of the 5-disc collector set. Or a rebate for it. Why am I now worried that Canada won't get that set? Hopefully I'm being paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks