What's new

Can you recommend an internet speaker source? (1 Viewer)

Bob-Smith

Agent
Please advise of good experiences with on-line JBL speaker dealers that you would recommend. I have seen references to JandR, and Dynadirect. Any others?

parin_patel

Stunt Coordinator
I bought my speakers from J&R and was very happy with the customer service and the price I paid for them. From what I've heard, BestPriceAudioVideo.com and OneCall are also great places (good prices and service) to buy speakers and other home theater equipment.

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
i know right now jandr is offering free shipping on jbl stuff, so thats a pretty solid reason to look there. i dont know if the other places are too, but they might be

BryantF

Auditioning
Yeah, free shipping makes J&R worthwhile. You have to take that into account, especially on heavy items (floorstanders or subs).

Otherwise, I found pretty good prices at etronics.com.. cheapest prices and reputable store. Buy.com also is good for non-californians, and they have free shipping too. Some of their speakers were expensive, but their stands were well-priced.

parin_patel

Stunt Coordinator
Etronics.com has some good prices, and I was considering to purchase my JBL speakers from them initially. However, I decided not to since they were not authorized dealers for JBL. In the end I called J&R (an autorized dealer) who price-matched Etronics and I wound up ordering from them. I didn't get the free shipping offer then, but it still worked out to be a pretty good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks