What's new

Can anyone help with e-mail issues? (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Eric:

Thanks for your suggestions.

We feel like we already tried that once with the addition of a gmail account. But the problem persists. We were really surprised at that. That's what pointed us to the IP problem.

And, certainly, there is nothing in her subject lines which should attract the attention of spam filters. Very boring stuff indeed. There are attachments, however. Nothing which can be done about that.

We hesitate to just keep changing e-mail addresses for her willy-nilly as it's all connected to her freelance work. We hesitate to keep changing her contact information, business cards are printed up, etc.

That's why we want to try to fix the actual problem. But, at this point, it seems confounding for us mere mortals.

The biggest problem, I think, is the varying levels of competency you get from the help desk of the ISP. Talk about frustrating. From minute-to-minute you get conflicting information from person-to-person. "Your IP is blocked." "Your IP isn't blocked." :rolleyes

amidcars

Grip
Real Name
Nick Thompson
Sometimes when i used to send spam mails for web promotion i experienced that there was some of the mails which are trapped in the server. It can be the case of ISP as the server are not build keeping in concern this spamming and thus they would trap some mails. This is beacuse they can be in useful position to all otherwise just tackling your queries with so many mails going from it will make it only busy t you..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks