What's new

Camstudio Problems (1 Viewer)

ToddJ

Second Unit
Does anyone here use Camstudio? I used to use it, but haven't tried in it in awhile. It is just a screencapture program that captures what is on your computer screen onto .avi files. however, when I tried it today, it seemed to record ok, but when I tried to save it it said "File creation error- unable to rename/copy file. The file may be opened by another application." However, no other applications should be using any part of this program....any ideas?

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
ToddJ,

Try seeing if anyone has any suggestions over at

www.windowsbbs.com

I had problems with my computer a few months ago and I got excellent help from the guys over there. Just register and find the appropiate subsection to post your problems in.

ToddJ

Second Unit
it won't let me register cause I use a yahoo email address.....any other ideas? or has anyone else tried it?

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
If you don't mind, I'll go ahead and start a thread over there about it under my name. Just let me know here and I'll start it over there.

ToddJ

Second Unit
Thank you very much! By the way, in reference to what one person asked....It did work, but hasn't worked lately. I use Windows XP Pro. Thanks again!!

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Posted over there that you mentioned that it had worked, but not lately and that you're running Windows XP Pro. The guy that posted a reply is the same one who helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks