What's new

Cabin Fever "Limited Edition?" (1 Viewer)

Kevinkall

Second Unit
WOW! These eggs are hidden pretty well! Anymore?

The hologram cover is impossible to slide off the dvd case! :angry: I tore the hologram off the slipcover and used it as the cover...much better. ;)

Kevinkall

Second Unit

It works on each scene selection...

1-3,
4-6,
7-9,
10-12,
13-15,
16-18,
19-21,
22-24,
25-27

each have a breif clip that contains deputy Winston that link together to form a little story. ;)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I was really dissapointed in this film not very good at all, mostly hype. Very Little Gore that when is seen isn't very good and very little story.

i still cant get mine out of the slip cover. i wanted to watch it tonight. :frowning: i might just give up and go play pool instead.

EDIT: I got it out, but now i'm no longer in the mood to watch it. :D

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
Guys,
It took me and my wife about 15 minutes to get it out of the slipcover just to find any specs(widescreen,5.1..etc.)
and to our surprise there were none...had to pop it in just to make sure it was widescreen...after that...popped it right back out and in the case it went....
That slipcase was brutal...

This was a blind purchase for me and now i'm reading so many negative reviews of the disc...I haven't seen it yet btw.

You would think after performing surgery on a DVD case,the disc itself would be worth it (I'm hoping)

:)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

Wait until you see it before you begin to worry. There's are large groups of people that loved the film as well.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
And some of us that hated it too.:D I bought it blind also and regret it. Check out the discussion thread in the MOVIEs forum for more details.

A terrible film in almost every way.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Worry
Worry big time.

But hey, the DVD looked and sounded great. It's what was on it that sucked!;)

BrianV

Stunt Coordinator
I went and saw this movie in theeaters with a couple of friends after work. We all were expecting a typical horror movie, but we started getting the giggles during the opening credits when we saw "Rider Strong."

The next half hour was spent in a kind of confused daze while we tried to figure out just what exactly we were watching. Once we started to get it we really didn't stop laughing until the end of the movie.

I give this movie 3/5 boomsticks :)

Blu

Screenwriter
Even though it was a easy enough movie to follow for me and my group of friends, it had a LOT of moments where we were scratching our heads and wondering why whatever was happening happened!

A lot of it just was pointless outside of making people scratch their heads.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks