What's new

Cabin Fever "Limited Edition?" (1 Viewer)

Matty P

Stunt Coordinator
Was just checking CC and BB websites to try and gauge the price of Cabin Fever coming out Tuesday and they both have a limited edition listed for $6-$8 higher than the "standard" dvd...does anyone know more about this???

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
No clue. This is the first I've heard of any LE release of Cabin Fever.

If anyone has any info, please enlighten us.

BTW, can't wait to pick this one up.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Hopefully it infected all the filmmakers responsible for this piece of trash first. :wink:

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
My copy arrived in the mail yesterday, and it is the hologram cover version of course. Hot damn, I love this film! Watched the film by itself yesterday, then watched it two more times with two of the commentaries right after. And what great commentaries they are! Very happy to finally have my most anticipated DVD.

Kevinkall

Second Unit
I picked up my copy at Best Buy today($18.99) and they only had the version with the hologram cover. I'm sure that the first pressing will have the hologam and the later pressings won't.

HAVE YOU? I've went all thru the disc and haven't found anything!

Paul D G

Screenwriter
I'm so tired of these "flcker" covers being called 3D or Hologram covers. Isn't the correct term "lenticular"?

A hologram is like the little silver bird logo on your Visa card.

But just to make sure I'm not putting my foot in my mouth is there a proper hologram cover that Target didn't get in? The cover I got looked like the cabin on a black background until you tilted the case then the trees/skull image came into view.

Anyway, one of the rare times where I actually watched the movie the same day I bought it. Couldn't wait to see this again. Hopefully I'll have time to view with the commentaries soon.

-paul

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
One egg can be seen by hitting enter on your remote while the hospital scene plays in the film. Hitting enter will lead to an easter egg introduction with Eli Roth, and then the scene where the beyond gorgeous Cerina Vincent gets attacked is shown, except the original dog, Jake, replaces the one in the film. Funny stuff.

Eric Wickitt

Agent
....Well that's ONE easter egg down... i havent found any on my own yet.. looks like theyre hidden pretty darn well!!

Someone post them in this thread if you come across more!!

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
another Egg...

go to scene selection...
click to highlight scenes 17-19...
stay on that page for a couple minutes ( works out to be 3 or 4 cycles of the preview windows )...

after this we're 'treated' to an interesting 'scene' w/ deputy Winston and 2 girls...

~jason

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Another easter egg will be found on the main menu screen. Highlight scene selection and then press up, then enter. You will find the trailer and two more trailers for Lions Gate Films.

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
Did anyone else notice that nowhere on the package does it indicate if the movie is widescreen/fullscreen,5.1,anamorphic,enhanced for 16:9 or otherwise...or am I just blind

luckily it was widescreen and 5.1
now all I have to do is watch it:D

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
James> I noticed that too! Hopefully NOT listing specs like this does not become a trend! I must've looked over the box 50 times before renting it last night, just to make sure I wasn't renting a full frame version...

~J

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks