What's new

buying axiom online? (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i thought i could get the axiom m22ti's at audioshopcanada.com but now the link sends me to axioms own website, through the affiliate program. is the only place i can get axiom speakers through axiom? besides used, of course. thanks

CJ

BrianJ>Y

Stunt Coordinator
CJ,

email Marc at the audioshop, the address is [email protected]
Or you can call the shop at 613-233-2215

Ask for a price quote or email him to call you, i'm sure he'll give you a good price. I dont think you get a 30day trial period if you order from him though, don't know if that matters to you.

-Brian

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
thanks for the info brian, i emailed him yesterday, no response yet. about the 30 day trial, if the speakers are half as good as some of the reviews ive been reading, i should like them just fine.

CJ

---edit---

strange, this came in literally one second after i posted this. anyway, heres what marc said about his axiom line.

Hi CJ,
Thanks for considering our shop. If you are not in our area, I am supposed to refer you to Axiom now for their speakers. Effective February 19, they are demanding that
Audioshop hand over all our mailorder clients to them directly now so they may take the sale. They are holding back our orders too until Audioshop signs an agreement that will comply. I can't see us doing that though as 99% of
our Axiom business is by mailorder.

Regards,
Marc

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
Personally I don't see an advantage buying from a dealer anyway. When you buy directly from Axiom you get a 30 day return policy, and the money you'll save with free FedEx shipping could pretty much offset the discount you would get from a dealer, especially on the tower speakers. Also, you can save some money by purchasing Factory Outlet speakers if they have the model/color you want available in the FO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks