What's new

Rocket Shoot out (1 Viewer)

Looks like we might be doing a Rocket shootout here in Washington State. Got hooked up on the rocket forum with fellow enthusiasts (did I spell that right) and we will be having a speaker fest soon, it looks like. Hopefully a big group of us will be getting together to have a demo of that line by owners in this state. I have a big enough house to do a demo but have not decided which line of speaker to go with, then its on!!!!
Thanks to the help from you guys here with my first online purchase ever (god knows I was nervous)with SVS and it was a huge success. I am still not sure which line of speakers I will go with,VMPS, Rocket,Swan,Axiom etc. but am going to promote this online buying to all if all other companies stack up to my SVS purchase.
FEEL LIKE I AM AT AN AWARDS CEREMONY.....
First off I'd like to thank you guys at home theater forum for directing me in the right direction.
And secondly for my first online purchase of anything, I'd like to thank Erik at SVS for being patient with me and answering all my dimwitted questions, (more than once),about thier product and what I needed to fullfill my needs. I might be getting another of the same make...do I need it? Not really, but I gotta know what two sound like and I doubt I will be let down!
Anyway thanks to all who helped out with this purchase;)

We are over at the av123 forum under Anyone in my neck of the woods own Rockets, need demo thread.
If in Washington state it my be of interest.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Several good on line speaker companies to choose from. I will admit up front that I am biased as I love my Rockets even after spending a lot more for other speakers in the past. Their center speaker the 200 (we call it Bigfoot) cannot be beat for 4X the cost in my opinion. Anyway enough of that I mainly just wanted to let you know of the big sale thats going on there with the great 750 tower speaker and packages they have to go with it for your entire home theater at huge savings. Don't know if you saw them or not but hard to beat. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks