What's new

Buffy Season One R2 for sale/trade (1 Viewer)

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Well, I finally broke down and bought the set after doing a helluva lot of research into my computer DVD-rom. What I finally came up with is that my second generation drive would be able to play the discs. Alas, that was completely wrong and my player refuses to even recognize the discs! Aargh!
Anyway, I just received the discs via "Royal Air Mail" today, so needless to day, they're in pretty darn good condition! They're as new as you can get without actually having the plastic wrap on them. If anyone's interested and has PAL Region 2 playback capabilities, these can be all yours. I bought them for what worked out to be $54 and change after conversion.
Email me with an offer or a suggested trade. I'm just trying to find this set a good home...
mike.
[email protected]

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Robert,
For some reason the email I sent you hasn't been able to go through yet. Basically, I either have or am not interested in the dvds you listed (I have over 250 of 'em myself), but am still interested in trading.
If you have any box sets you'd like to trade (Sopranos comes to mind), Disney animated titles (Fantasia Anthology would work), or any others you wouldn't mind letting go of, let me know.
mike.

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Dave G.,
Sorry I accidently deleted your message, so I figured I'd post here.
I have a Hitachi GD-2000. For some reason the first disc in the set wouldn't play, but the other discs would. Then all of a sudden the first disc was working! The problem was that the discs would load and the menu would start loading, then it would either pixelize really badly or freeze entirely (in fact, it would always freeze eventually). I tried them out in a friend's multi-region player and they worked without a problem. Go figure.
mike, from the "other osu" ohio state u.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks