What's new

Breaking Bad Season 5 Question (1 Viewer)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
How many episodes are in season 5, and can I buy the entire season?I've managed to avoid all spoilers for this excellent show and don't want to expose myself to them by looking through pre-existing threads. I'm trying to buy season 5, but I've come across some confusion about if the season is 8 or 16 episodes and if the blu-ray is split or can the entire season be bought as one?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Season Five has 16 episodes but you have to buy both 'Season Five' and 'The Final Episodes' sets to get all 16 episodes.

The Season Five set has the 8 episodes that aired in summer of 2012 and The Final Episodes set has the 8 episodes that aired last summer and fall.

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
Volume one of the 5th season is labeled "The Fifth Season". Volume two is labeled "The Final Season".

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Basically, as Vince Gilligan has noted, they are officially Seasons 5A and 5B, but to avoid pesky, ugly contractual pay-raises from kicking in for the cast and crew if "Season Six" were to actually be reached, AMC and Sony weasel-designated them "The Fifth Season" and "The Final Season."

Real stand-up people.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks