What's new

Bored? Fun mini-Golf game (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Bored? Yes:

I got a 45, because a 3 over on Hole 14 and a 2 over on Hole 18. Other than that, I had 3 hole in ones and a bunch of 1 unders.

I stink in real life!

Jay

ikiru

Stunt Coordinator
46!!! :frowning:
The last one got me...3 over!!!
Now if I can only do that in real life...
-ikiru

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
This game was running around our office over the holidays. Just to make you folks with high scores even more frustrated, I'll let you know that it is possible to get a hole-in-one on every hole. A couple of us here in the office were able to shoot a perfect 18, once we pooled our knowledge of the best way to play each hole.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I think the best way to play these internet minigolf games is not to think too hard and take along time in putting, Kind of like the "Speed Golf" makes the game more fun!
There's another minigolf game that's good and harder:
http://www.electrotank.com/minigolf/
But it's very slow to load and the little kid can get in the way of your view.. but some of the holes are real hard. and the holes don't all fit on one screen.
Jay

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I got a 39 on that second link (supposedly harder one?) I could only get a 46 on the first link. Both times first time playing.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
This game was running around our office over the holidays. Just to make you folks with high scores even more frustrated, I'll let you know that it is possible to get a hole-in-one on every hole. A couple of us here in the office were able to shoot a perfect 18, once we pooled our knowledge of the best way to play each hole.
Wow! I'm impressed. We play just about every day at work and the record so far is a 24. Pretty pathetic compared to an 18. How can you get a hole-in-one on the one that's shaped like a backwards "S"?

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
How can you get a hole-in-one on the one that's shaped like a backwards "S"?
It's been quite awhile since I played the game, so I had to check which hole you meant. If you are referring to #8, start with the ball in the lower-left corner of the "tee box". Pull back so the 2nd dot is close to even with the top rail, and slightly below the rail. The ball should bank off the left wall, then down the middle, off the right wall, off the inside rail, off the right wall, then down the top corridor towards the hole.
Yes, it was slow at the office over the holidays. :laugh:

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
AHHH!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!
I was playing this last year a LOT and lost the link to it!! Thanks for posting it again! I agree with the office guy, I think my best was 21 when I was playing it all the time and was good at it. I got a stinkin' 42 my first time tonight.
I even remember what stone to shoot from on 14 to get an ace!!
Thanks again!!
btw, as my form of giving back, I have been playing this game at work alot lately...
"On frozen pond" but they're all kinda neat!
http://www.telusmobility.com/coolstu...mes_home.shtml
enjoy!

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Paul,

You do know that you can save the game to your own PC, right? After going to the link, just do a "save as" and you will have your own copy of the program.

Dave_P

Stunt Coordinator
I got a 45 on the first try for the first game. I scored three hole in one's.

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
After my first game got interuprted around the 12th hole, I scored a 41 after a full 18 holes.

Thanks for the link.

Brian

Andrej Dolenc

Stunt Coordinator
Mini Golf? Hmm, not a big golf fan, real life or computerized one. But classic games like this one:
Link Removed
Now that brings back memories and is a great time waster!
Andrej

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Scott, I tried to save it, but both 'save' and 'save as' were greyed out under the file menu... Even after hilighting the link. Any suggestions? or can you send me the file? Thanks.
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks