What's new

Bored? Fun mini-Golf game (1 Viewer)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Thank you. I hadn't even thought of that. I should be able to get a bit closer now. I just shot a 29, and a while back I got a 28, I think that's my best so far.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
You can make #8 without changing the window.

Drop the ball at the right-forward corner. Move your "finger" cursor to the extreme right edge of the screen (to where you can just barely click inside the window) with all but about 1/3 of the cursor above the top "paving stone". Release from there, and the ball will zigzag all the way home.

ChadM

Stunt Coordinator
Just shot 32 (ties for my lowest score) and took a 5 on 18.

DAMN!

That ruined my otherwise productive day.

Wade

Stunt Coordinator
Jim,

You have more stones showing than I do. If I change the window I can achieve the view you have. I first noticed this work around when I was in Netzero. The Netzero ad bar across the bottom of my desktop changed the window just enough for me to almost make it. Changing it a little more allows me to make it every time.

Wade

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Most of the time there are only three stones or so showing on #8. When I change the window dramatically, I can do it like Jim, or the other way it was suggested.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Oops! Since the screen came up the same on my monitor at work as on my better (and set at higher resolution) monitor at home, I mistakenly guessed that everybody else was seeing the same thing.

Never mind...

ChadM

Stunt Coordinator
Also,

I can't get the screen to move on number 8 so an ace is impossible.

Does anyone have tips to consistently score on 14 and 18?

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
31 is my lowest. Damned 8 and 18!

If you reduce the size of your browser window (the double square button in the top right), you can get more "stank" on the ball on hole 8, but I've yet to find the right spot.

This stupid game has cause more lost productivity in my office than anything in recent history.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
18 isn't too hard.

Put the ball in the upper left corner. Then set the aiming thingy so that the third dot from the end is almost touching the upper right corner of the block. This will give you the speed you need to fight the hill, and just the right curve to get it in the hole.

With that method I get a hole in one almost every time.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Chad, shorten the height of your window a lot. Then you can use the suggestion from early on in this discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks