What's new

Blueroom Speakers??? (1 Viewer)

Alex-F-V

Stunt Coordinator
I was just looking around at speakers and came across blueroom speakers.... anyone ever heard of them or even heard them? They seem real over priced.

Here is a link,

Blueroom Speakers

and here is the cost,

$$$$$$$

So waht do you guys think?

Jason_Me

Stunt Coordinator
The design has merit. You don't typically see those aspects of speaker design accomplished in lower priced speakers (n0rh's the only other company I can think of). B&W owns Blueroom, so they do have some kind of credibility. $480 for a pair of Minipods might be a pretty good deal...

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Yes, Blueroom is related to B&W. And they are the real deal. Yes, you do pay for the styling (like it or not), but they do have the sound quality to back up the looks. At least in a smaller room.

Nhan_H

Second Unit
Richard is correct. They've appeared in Joey and Chandler's living room, and so have a pair of Martin Logans. I haven't been keeping up with friends for the past 3-4 years, so I might have missed other speakers that have shown up there. I think there's an article (or clipping) about them in the latest issue of Sound and Vision. I saw them on the floors of HomeTheaterDirect once, but didn't get a chance to demo them :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks