What's new

Blockbuster trade-in deal (1 Viewer)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
At participating blockbuster stores if you trade in 3 games they will give you an extra $5 per game on top of what-ever the trade in value is. So if you trade in three games worth only $5 each you would normally get only $15. With this deal they give you an extra $15. A great oppurtunity to trade in your games and buy a PSP. That is what I did.

RichardK

Second Unit
Unless they are selling PSPs at Blockbuster you aren't going to get anything but other Blockbuster merchandise. Reason being, at my local BB, movie and game trade-in is good for in store credit only. If your local BB gives you cash, than I'm curious and also jealous.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Alot of BlockBusters have GameRush "stores" inside of them. Just check your area and find one. It's where I went to get my PSP at midnight.

RichardK

Second Unit
Kyle good point about Gamerush, I'll look it up.

doh! there is a Gamerush about 5 miles from my house!!!

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
I had to go all the way to Staten Island for the closest one but to me it was worth it. What was I going to do with that credit. I never go to Blockbuster

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks