What's new

Movie Trading Company is expanding (1 Viewer)

Patrick.C

Second Unit
This had been a Texas-only chain, but now they're in Atlanta and Salt Lake. They're actually part of Blockbuster. I checked out a few of the Atlanta locations (Towne Center and Cumberland) a few days ago. Their new and used prices are nothing to write home about, but they do have a few buy 2 get 1 free types of deals that are pretty good. The best one is a $4.99 each or 5 for $20 on used ex-Blockbuster rentals. The only rub is that you don't get the original case or artwork. You get only the disk (or discs if its a two disk set) and a clear case. I picked up T3, Pirates of the Carribbean, Lost in Translation, The Goonies and Super Troopers for 20 bucks. Not bad. Now if I can just find scans of the case art...

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
thats a good deal if you ask me, too bad there arent any on the east coast.

doctobe2014

Auditioning
Real Name
william diamantas
Trying checking your local pawn shops. DVDs at pawn shops are usually $2-3 each. They always come w/ original artwork and case. I've even found a place where they sell 10/$15.

There's great movies to be found at your local pawn!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks