What's new

BIG NEWS: Return of Swamp Thing has DD5.1 and DTS! (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
Image Entertainment was very kind to send me an early screener copy of Return Of Swamp Thing.. The report that people (DVD SITES) have been reporting that it would only be in Mono. It's not.. It has both DD5.1 and DTS. It also have some other extras on the dvd not listed.. including a gallery of pictures, and lobby cards and promo reel.
I will be reviewing the dvd for my site very shortly. The dvd has a brand new print, is widescreen at 1.85. and enhanced for widescreen..
If I remember correctly the first Swamp Thing was only in Mono. I have no answers as to why the dvd is presented in 5.1 and DTS.. I figure some fans of DTS would be very happy with this news.. The dvd will be released on February 18th, 2003. I would say this is the best news since we found out that the 2 disc of E.T. included the original version.

JACOB

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
I would say this is the best news since we found out that the 2 disc of E.T. included the original version.
:crazy:

Or even perhaps that Hunter S. Thompson has contributed a commentary for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Yeah, that'll be it.

Still, I'm glad you trash DVD fans get what you deserve (and I don't mean that in a nasty way).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks