What's new

David Norman

Premium
Mine did ship last night as well. Apparently a large number of the pending orders from Ebay went out last night.
It appears that Gruv is honoring a lot of the orders other than those they cancelled very early on. I've read of very few cancellations
sent out outside of the first week after order -- hopefully not counting the vultures who ordered 10-20+ copies (or rumored some ordered 50-100 copies). I have to commend Universal/GRUV for doing this, but certainly would never have made a peep if they'd cancelled them all since it was pretty obvious this was not an intentional price.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Well, since we've already been talking BTTF a lot recently, I figured this was as good a place to post this sad news as any.

Elsa Raven has passed away at the age of 91. She is probably best known for being the "save the clock tower" lady who gives Marty the flyer in the first film. It wasn't a big part, but it was obviously a very significant one, because his possession of the flyer provides the solution for him to return to 1985 without plutonium. Here is her scene.

May she Rest In Peace.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am so proud of Michael J. Fox. He has put himself out there in public with his disease and people have embraced him.

Just watched part of the video of the live read. Really fun, though I wish the guy hosting and adding his personal comments wasn't there to ruin it. I would have loved to see the reading uninterrupted and let us decide what is funny and what is not.

Very sad news about the clock lady.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
I could have sworn there was more discussion about this that I'm not seeing now. Perhaps it was in another thread?

Whatever the case, the price went up to $49.99 shortly after I ordered on September 27th. On October 13th I got a message indicating it was backordered, but I just got a shipping notice, so it would appear they are in fact honoring the orders that got in at $9.99.
My copy showed up yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbr6312
Recent bookmarks