What's new

Big Brother 8 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I guess not watching the live feeds or the Showtime feeds I didn't catch on to any alliances of Eric's other than his Jessica infatuation. Admittedly, even with the CBS primetime showing, I'm usually not 100% paying attention either as I'm doing something else on the laptop or whatever. So I'll shut up about Eric for now. ;) Either way, I wouldn't miss him if he were gone, and I wouldn't mind seeing the reactions of the other houseguests after he leaves when he announces to them about the America's Player deal.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I watch the showtime feeds and I like Eric. I think he was put in a tough spot, but he is doing what he can. The person I just can't stand is Danielle. Has there ever been a more negative person in the history of the world? She whines and complains about EVERYTHING. She is just mean spirited and completely self absorbed. Besides that I really like the rest of the competitors. Well, I'm not crazy about Amber, but she doesn't drive me insane, she can just annoy me.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Eric's possible eviction related update...from what i've heard from my friend who keeps up on all the latest goings on, Eric seems like a goner for sure at the moment. Apparently the entire house has decided to vote him out tomorrow, I guess Dick and Daniele really worked overtime since last night because it didn't seem that way at that time. But, Eric still has until tomorrow night to work his magic and turn some around again.

Sooo, guess I really AM alone in my love for Jessica then, huh?
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member

I'm afraid so. Jessica's voice is very irritating to my ears. I could not imagine being cooped up in a house and have to hear it on a daily basis.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Nah, I like Jessica and think her and her voice is cute. Danielle's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Really anoying voice. Add her consistent whinning to it and I could choke her.

I really have no preference between eric or kail as who gets evicted just as long as Dick is the unanomous main target next week.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I don't know how to do spoiler tags, but just saw a HUGE argument between two houseguests (won't say who) on Youtube that happened this afternoon.

But, as much as one hates another, their word is keeping them from changing their vote. So, I don't know if it will have an impact.

Let's just say Dick has some competition in the yelling category.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hmmm, i'm intrigued, Jon, can't wait to see who your talking about. :)

BTW, a little spoiler 101, just type this (without the spaces between the bracket and the word so it will look like this
)...

[ spoiler ]blah blah blah[/ spoiler ]

:emoji_thumbsup:

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the code

Amber completely flipped out on Eric, for his revealing personal information about her to other houseguests, telling them he was going to use it against her. She yelled for two minutes straight. But, she said that since she swore on her daughter's life, she can't vote him off. (Maybe Dustin or Jess will flip because of it. I hope) Unfortunately, the camera during the rant was on the kitchen. I guess they are waiting for the CBS show to show the good stuff.

Here is the link:

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
From last night's AFTER DARK

Eric was pretty much alone. Amber still says that she won't go back on her word, Jameka as well. But, Dustin "says" he is going to vote out Eric. Dick went after Eric (off camera) to tell him to let Amber and Jameka to back out of their deals with him or he will be in Eric's face all day tomorrow (today). As the show ended, Eric told Jameka it was okay to not keep her word. And Eric had a long talk with Zach, both to apologize for not talking to him for 40 days, and to try to get him to keep him to stay. Who knows what will happen.

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
I'm a longtime BB fan...

Is it just me, or is there an overwhelming lack of "fun" characters this year.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I am actually rooting for Jen to win. As seemingly "ditzy" and "oddly obsessed with photos" as she is, she was one of the few "fun" characters.

If Dick goes a long way, then it could be bad for BB long term. The reason I say that is because future contestants will try his shouting strategy as a way to intimidate houseguests.

Dr. Will was conniving, but he did it in a fun way. These people either have serious, serious rage issues (Dick) or suffer from depression (Amber).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it's been a very dark season in terms of confrontations (due to ED playing an in-yo-face game). The personalities are also pretty boring in terms of fun and entertainment.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I agree with the contestants lacking much interest. Jameka, Jessica, Amber, Dustin, Zach, Kail are all very boring to watch. And quite frankly, the people who have been voted out, not named Joe, have also been very boring to watch too. With the exception of Dick, Jen, and possibly Eric, this has been a bad casting job, IMO.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm actually having a great time this year, not that I didn't last year but i'm so much more involved this year because of the Showtime feed. I don't get hung up on what happened or what personalities were in the house from year to year, like this year there is no one like either Dr. Will or Janelle but that's just the way it goes I guess.

I'm also rooting for Jen, and trust me when this season began I never thought i'd ever say that as I didn't care for her the first 2-3 weeks but i've come around.

Eric's as good as gone I think, he was pretty much a ghost on the feed today, he was there but no one acknowledged him there or talked to him. Yep, him blabbing about Amber was the torpedo that sunk his BB ship.

And i'm not defending Eric's actions at all, but the truth is if you want to truly keep something in that house a secret you should never say a word about it to anyone in the first place or your opening yourself up to the type of confrontation that happened with Eric and Amber.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Supposedly from some feed transcripts from today the vote has flipped and Eric will be staying. Seems Dustin realized getting rid of Eric would be a dumb move, as if he stays they have the numbers to oust Dick, Danielle, and Jen if need be. Hopefully the flip sticks. Don't want to see Eric gone

As for this season. It's one of my least favorites. I'm a huge fan of Big Brother, but they did a piss poor casting job, and once again something screwed up the game. Amber is always crying, Kail is boring, Danielle is too emotional as well, or dosn't want to talk, Jameka half the time dosn't want to talk about the game, Jessica has glimmers of being fun to watch, Zach is the worst casting in History and Dustin needs to stop listening to what Amber want's, and play for himself. Dick for all his in he face stuff, is fun to watch, and Eric is good as America's player until the plane banner screwed the show up. I can't stand Jen, but at least it's fun to watch what she does and says.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yeah, it does now look as if Eric will be staying, but that kid has a tough week ahead of him being stuck there with Amber for another 7 days.

I'm watching more of the feed from last night, what the hell is eatin' Daniele? Dick's having fun talking about South Park and Daniele has got a look that kills on her face, then she takes a rather mean swipe at Dick. Emo chick big time.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Boy you said it! Dick and Daniele's plan went just about as south as it could possibly go I think and I tremble at the thought of what's going to go down between Dick and pretty much anyone who encounters him when he's on the warpath to find his mole.

Man I look foreward to the feed tonight! :)

Oh yeah, my girl won HoH!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
"Riveting!", "Explosive!", "A Must See!"

Think i'm talking about the latest Hollywood blockbuster? Nope, i'm talking about last night's feed...best feed ever!

Dick is just an unstable nut job who needs to be thrown out by his red streaks! The things he said to Amber and Jameka are some of the most dispicable things that anyone can say to another person, absolutely no justification for what went down last night with him.

But, Jameka and Amber handled it extremely well, Amber had a moment of weakness but for once I understood why she was upset, anyone would be after the things Dick said to her.

The only thing he succeeded in doing, besides making himself look like a raving looney, was solidify his fate, he effectively united pretty much the entire house against him and they just have had enough of him.

From what I could tell about their state of minds about him, they are no longer concerned with gameplay or strategy with regards to Dick...they have a psycho in the house and they want him gone so they can resume the game.

What a watch today, I barely got any work done lol.

One thing that Dick said that made me laugh, though but this was before the big blow up...

Eric (to Dick who opened the fridge looking for something to eat)...
"There's some hamburgers in there, I think like 2 or 3."

Dick...
"Fuck off, Eric."

:laugh:

RyanAn

Screenwriter
My predictions for this weeks nominations and potential replacements:

up first, Dick and Zach with Danielle put up if Dick gets off.... boooyaaahkaaacha!!!!

Anyone have any more info from the live feeds or new vids on youtube?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks