What's new

Big Brother 8 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Clever, and just crazy enough to work mwahahaha! :D

I just spoke to my best friend and she seems confident that America won't choose Jessica since they chose her to go to the final two.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
America has a sick sense of humor, they made AP try to get Dustin nominated this week. Don't underestimate those crazy online BB fans elsewhere, they will vote to muck up AP's game.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I hate Eric...so of course I want his game to be screwed up! :D

I voted Dick though--it would absolutely infuriate Dick to be ignored, especially by one of his main punching bags at the moment, Eric.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I want Eric's game screwed up as well but not at the expense of Jessica, she's not going to understand why he isn't talking to her and that's just f**ked up.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
I just loved it seeing america choose Dustin for Eric to get nominated. I'd love it even more if america chose Dustin for Eric to ignore. Now that would make for an interesting week. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
America's choice for AP to ignore (i.e. the silent treatment) is:

Jessica - I told y'all America has it in for AP nowadays

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I watched part of After Dark last night (will watch the rest this afternoon). Tonight's episode should be interesting if what I think happened happened. The week should be interesting.

And one of the wild things about the house? I think I'm starting to like Eric again.

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
From the feeds it looks like BB helped out Eric by claiming he was sick and had to be in quarantine for about a day and half. Also allowed him several multiple hour DR sessions

Since it seems like America is trying to get Eric in trouble who do you think we are going to make him vote to leave? I think we are going to have a fight over phantom votes this week. Poor Eric will be in the doghouse again next week.

Laters,
Jeff

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Fucked up, and predictable, America. :thumbsdown: And Eric can kiss my ass, I hope he goes real soon.

It looks like Dick's plan is going to blow up in his face since it'll be Dustin going home most likely, I cannot wait to see Dick's reaction Thursady night when Julie says "Dustin, you have been evicted from the BB house.". :laugh:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Probably the best prime time ep i've seen this season but man, how I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle Dick with the POV necklace, rarely has this show made me as angry as it did tonight.

I'm a swinger when awoken too quickly or shaken while sleeping so if he had banged that pot lid over my head he probably would have ended up spittin' teeth.

mike caronia

Second Unit
I feel bad for Eric. He's just plain screwed.
The BB message boards are frothing over getting Dustin evicted.
I hope Jen and Zach both snub Dick.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There's a big possibility that Dustin goes home:

ED gets votes from Jen, Danielle, Zach
Dustin gets votes from Amber, Jameka

Eric's vote is really America's vote, and given how much America seems to want to screw Eric's game, I will venture that America will vote to boot out Dustin, and Ed stays in the house by a 4-2 vote. This will be the second time that both ED and Danielle were nominated, and neither one goes home.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Watching the show on CBS lastnight I felt really bad for Jessica. Eric really hurt her and she's been as loyal to him as you can be to someone in that game. Haven't watched lastnights ShowtimeToo broadcast yet.

As bad as I've been wanting Dick gone this whole game, I'd really rather see Dustin leave this week (though I seriously doubt it will happen). I can't tolerate his ego much more. And to see Dustins expression when he'd realize those people would rather continue to deal with Dick than to put up with Dustins arrogance another week would be priceless. :D

Let's not forget Zach told Dick, Daniel AND Jessica that he'd vote the way Jessica wanted him to so Dick doesn't have Zach's vote for sure.

So it could go:
ED gets votes from Jen, Danielle, Eric (if America wants Eric to save ED)
Dustin gets votes from Amber, Jameka, Zach

So if Jessica would have deciding vote who originally wanted Dick gone if Daniele was removed from the block. And with the seed Jen planted in Jessica's about Dustin it's hard to say. BUT! If america wants Eric to get Dustin evicted he'd encourage Jessica to lean his way. BUT! After Erics treatment of Jessica I'm not sure how much enfluence he still has on her. heh :D

Also, I honestly can't see Jen voting to keep Dick in the house either.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This week's vote is about self-interest, and if Zach and Jen are rational, it's better to keep ED in the house, and whittle away at the LNC to even up the numbers. This is why I think it's a big possibility that Dustin is getting to get backdoored big time (plus the AP vote is another variable that can screw over Dustin).

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
I agree with you and I would really love to see that happen. But I'm not sure how much Zack is aware he need to fear LNC. And as strong as Jen has been I'm not sure how rational she could be with an opertunity to eliminate the man who's seriously humilated and emotionally hurt her so many times over.

You know, it's kinda funny that in all the previous seasons it was a low blow (wrong) to backdoor someone but this season it seems to be the norm. lol

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
If Eric was smart, knowing as he probably does that America is going to vote for him to take out Dustin, he would be talking to Dick and Jess and trying to work up a deal with him.

Dustin really could go home this week. I don't think Dick (who wasn't talking strategy at all last night on After Dark) realizes it is as possible as it is.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
I can see it now. America tells Eric to evict Dustin (obviously Eric n' Danielle votes to evict Dustin), it's a 4-2 vote to evict Dick, Eric blames Jen as the mystery voter to evict Dustin. Jen gets the shaft again. Grrrrrr let me just strangle Dick, Dustin and Eric and get it over with. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks