What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
...it's like Sean read my mind! :)

Everything you said, I agree with!

I loved Howie's creepy creepy creepy look and literally laughed out loud (LOL'ed) when he said Margellis" - that just killed me.

Congrats for the Boogster - but I cracked up when he verbally screamed "whaaaaa?" about the party question. :)

Oh, and don't worry Erika - I don't think you'll have to worry about being in the hotseat next week. ha ha.

ry

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I was looking forward to some sort of shake up and having George win the HOH was a good one. On top of that, it was interesting to see he put up James and Erika. Can't wait to see if he says why on Sunday.

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Why is everyone so stupid that they wouldn't put up Will and Mike? I thought George would be the one to do it.

Once again the person everyone wants to go wins POV, this is what, the fifth time in a row?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
How frikkin' insane can this show get:

After James won POV, George had to nominate someone else, and after talking with the players, somehow Mike convinced George not to put up Will and instead he puts up Howie, his Jedi-buddy, after Erika pours on the waterworks in front of George. George is a dolt. Janie and Howie were going to be George's only allies in the game, but he turned on them as well. The target on George's back is growing exponentially.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Wow, George got all of a day of being HoH before eviction took place tonight.

Howie got tossed out, and from the summaries, James voted for Howie to stay, but seems like only James and Janelle voted that way, and Erika got CT and Danielle's votes. Howie went on a yelling rampage, and Will used Howie's blabbering of the alliances out in the open as a reason to boot him out of the house.

New HoH news:

Oh, it came down to Boogie and Janelle for HoH, and Boogie won! There was a lot of cheering when that happened, and Janelle is reeling right now. I don't know why Boogie thought he had to win HoH when he already have CDT. Seems strange, but I guess he can only put up George and Janelle, or maybe James and then rely on CDT later if things happen. It's going to get awfully convoluted here on out with Boogie having to make the nominations and still fly under the radar (i.e., that ain't happening). He's ruining it for Will.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Veto news:
Janelle wins again. Looks like James will be whining in sequester real soon. Sounds like George goes up, Will+Janie+Boogie vote James out for a minimum 3-2 tiebreak vote. They get to keep Erika and Danielle somewhat on their side through next HOH at a minimum. Will is still openly pushing the money splits on the feed at the expense of flames.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Any idea what "Superbowl" means?

I was very pleased to finally see Howie leave, I have never cared for him. I am anxious to see if there will be any twists ( other than cdt of course) or if the twist is that there is no twist, you know, Ewe should always expect the unexpected.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I just assumed it meant "big time" or this the "big event."

I think Boogie is a jerk - and he has become my least liked houseguest.

ry

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Loved the contrast between Marcellas's exit and Howie's exit (or the relative lack of contrast).

Boogie's never been all that classy, even from season 2. He's definitely one of those "in yo' face" guys who will get his when he is finally ousted from the game. Will he take it like a man?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I can't stand Boogie but Howie is equally annoying. He's one of those people who lucked out last year because everyone loved his allies, so he was popular by association and managed to get voted back in this year. But in BB7, his allies weren't as popular and his enemies not as hated, so it really makes people see how annoying the guy is.

Not sad to see the guy go at all.

Have to say though, George's excuse for keeping Janelle seemed like a total cop-out to me, especially since he wanted to nominate Will for similar reasons. A little fishy and didn't make any sense.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I liked Howie last season because he cracked me up. This season I was kind of bored by him and I lost a lot of respect for him for the way he acted when he got booted. Yeah, he was lied to. That's what the game is all about.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor

Probably not. He's getting more arrogant as the weeks go by. I never liked him and even less so now.

I'm not rooting for anyone in particular now. I'd be funny to see George get to the end, but I don't see it happening. He's on the block as soon as Janelle and/or Erika is out.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I missed last nights episode.....

-How did Howie react that everyone is talking about?
-Also, what was George's excuse for not picking Janelle?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Boogie promised Howie that he would vote to keep him, so when Howie was blindsided, he walked up to Boogie, threw his hat across the room, and when Boogie said something like "A real class act leaving the Big Brother house!" Howie then got up in Boogie's face and started yelling at him...James broke it up; Howie yelled out that Chilltown are liars and Boogie told Howie to get a life.

George didn't nominate Janelle because "she's playing so hard."

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Kinda sorry to see Howie go, as I've always found him likable and entertaining (and still do). The problem with Howie is that he isn't (and never was) a good BB player. He was back this year because he was generally liked (of course not by everyone) because he is such a nutball (which I think some just don't get) by the majority of viewers/voters, not because he was an "All Star Class" player. So, in that sense, I'm not surprised or too upset to see him go at this point. And in that spirit, George really should be pushed out the door now so that the better players can fight it out without the chance of him sliding by to the end (though that would be funny if they let that happen).

Well, at this point it looks like the cdt is likely to be a non-event. Since Mike (I refuse to use that stupid nickname) is HoH and his last chance to use cdt is this Thursday, it probably won't be used at all. If he wants Janelle gone and nominates her and she wins PoV, he still won't be able to use it to put her back on the block because the PoV winner (and the ousted HoH) is immune form the cdt. So he can nominate who he wants and put up whatever replacement he wants if someone wins PoV. So I see no reason to use it except for showboating, which I guess I wouldn't put past him.

At this point, I'm pulling for Daniell. I was kinda annoyed by her "countdown" and attitude during season 3 and didn't like her much. But this year I like her fine and think she's been playing a good game.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I don't know why they showed Julie asking him if he was going to use it last night because:
It was apparently taken away from him because he revealed it to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks