What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

I agree. I was a big fan of S6 at the beginning, but week after week of STUPID nominations, with James being the only one to call them on it, I gave up. Kaysar seemed to overthink everything, thinking down the line to what happens at the end, when he only should have been worried about the immediate threat.

They each had the S6 alliance, and then each of the S6 should have brought in a floater as a sort of sub alliance for the end. But instead, they went after the floaters, made them enemies, and are going to lose it because of it.

And as much as I couldn't stand them at the beginning, after James, I am rooting for Will and Boogie. Their phone calls to each other are hysterical. And the fact that they are able to manipulate S6 so is genius.

BTW, has anyone seen Will's skin care infomercial lately? I saw it a few weeks before the new season began. But, I haven't seen it since. Don't know if they were forced to take it off the air (due to BB contracts), or if they are still airing it. I would think it would be more popular now.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Did anybody notice after Kayser was evicted that he was sitting in the back next to James during the BB Haunted House? That was a funny blooper in editing continuity.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Holy cow! Just try and tell me that Janelle isn't charmed!

I tell you what, when I see the look on James' face when she wins the recount, it's going to make my freakin' week!
:laugh:

Poor Erika, though :frowning:, she should get something, like a slop pass for the week or something.

I noticed Kaysar sitting there, too, Daryl. Maybe, given the theme, they were attempting a Sixth Sense sort of twist, did you notice how no one acknowledged Kaysar's presance? ;)

"I see dead houseguests."

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean

I never got the impression that they were trying to make it look like that was happening in real time. You did? I don't think that was the intention. The timing wouldn't make sense either, since it was a live show and they had to get to a HOH competition.

For me, it played just like all the other stuff they showed from this week (ie: not live).

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
You guys are killing me with these spoilers!!! ;) When you have spoiler text, include the "WOW's" and the "Holy Cow's!" in the spoiler tags. I'm weak and that will just make me want to read them (although somehow I've managed to resist so far). :P

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Anyone else notice how ticked off Howie was when he got the axe? Did he actually buzz in? I missed it. He looked really confident, like he had - I'm not sure.

I'm bummed that Kaysar got the boot, and he really seemed like a good guy and carried himself well.

chicken marsalis, heh...

ry

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
No I never had that impression. I also never saw them show anything associated with the next competition that included an already evicted house guest. They normally would edit that clip out. I can only assume the editor overlooked it. I was just comenting on my observation of it.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
With those noms,
is Janelle trying to ensure that she's the last female standing? I've got to admit, I love that for once, all the guys are sticking around instead of the women (although they started out with more obviously).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's not that the editors overlooked Kaysar's being in the seance footage, but given a live vote on Thursday, there's no way to know if James or Kaysar would be voted out on Thursday, so the editor(s) included footage of the entire roster of houseguests for the seance segment. (Now, they could have edited 2 versions beforehand, but for something that didn't have much impact on the game for the viewers, that's an additional cost that CBS didn't need to absorb, thus only one version of the seance segment).

BTW, look who won POV this week:

Believe it or not, Danielle has won POV, so Janelle will have to nominate someone in her place, and James is nowhere on her or Howie's radar, Janelle & Howie deserve to get slammed next week if James doesn't get put up on the block, and stays in the house another week.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey

htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
:D

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I actually have a friend who has sworn off BB7 now... She hates Janelle... dang. lol.

Like I said before, I was a big Janelle fan, but I don't like the way she's been treating people lately. Danielle said it best though, it's hard not to appreciate her gameplay.

Howie for BB7 champ! :)

ry

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey

I almost did the same when during that HOH compeition when Marcellas and Erica eliminated people not with BB6 instead of the BB6'ers allowing Janelle to win the 2nd time. However I stuck with it and Watching Will and the LOD has been a lot of fun

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I was a huge Janelle fan last year but this time, she's playing so horribly, I just can't root for her. Will is the only one who's truly entertaining at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks