What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That's because the Howie eviction ceremony took place on Friday night, before Mike blabbed that he had the power later during the weekend.

That's right, George had one day of HOH-ness.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I hate Mike.

I hate that bullies can think they own the game.

I hate stupidity among the houseguests.

I hate the crappy Big Brother editing.

Yes, I'll be watching Tuesday.

ry

Dan Mc

Stunt Coordinator
You've got to give it to chill town...they know exactly when to lay low, when/how to manipulate, and when to outright bully. They were masterful in turning Janelle and James against each other and deflecting attention away from themselves when necessary. I was originally rooting for S6, but now, despite how much I can't stand Mike on a personal level, I hope it's them two in the end. Danielle has also played the hand she was dealt very well, I wouldn't mind her winning either.

BTW...Mike didn't "lose" the power, it was only good for 3 evictions, and now that he is HOH, he can't overthrow himself. I wonder if they will tell everyone else what the power was after it expires.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey

Yes he does. The ones from last night were great, expecially about the people evicted in sequester. "So what happened"

Marcellas - Chill Town
Howie- Chill town
James- Chil... ohh

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Good episode again. Glad James left on good terms, he was such a good player. Too good for his own good.

Looks like Janelle is getting smarter.

Mike is still on my radar as needing to go. Let's hope Erika breaks some showmance hearts and goes for the jugular. Yeah, I said it. :)

Howie and Marci, sittin' in a tree, a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.

ry

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Howie showed his true colors tonight, if that display in the sequester house is any indication of how he is in his everyday life, the guy is a enormous jerk.

I want Boogie gone more than ever now, not because he's a smug jerk but because of his Lightsaber comment tonight, my nerdy heart is a sensitive one. ;)

Was there something wrong with Danielle? She looked like she had a cold or something, at first I thought it was because she was upset but then I started thinking she was sick.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I think Dani was just upset...

And yes, Will is definately the king of the diaries. I don't like Boogie, but my friend, the one who gave up on BB7 and is now back heh, and I are always doing the "phone call" thing at work. It's awesome - especially infront of people who don't watch the show.

Oh, and did anyone else catch the look on Will's face at the end? Holy crap - Could the evil Doctor be... less evil that we think?

ry

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I think that for the first time, Will is getting nervous, Boogies "girlfriend" won HOH and that's not what he wanted I don't think.

The look on Will's face sort of reminded me of the scene in Rocky IV when the seemingly indestructible Russian boxer Drago got his first cut from one of Rocky's punches...

"You see, you see! He's not a machine, he's a man!"

;)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Veto Ceremony: (and prior)

Let's just say Dani has already left the BB house in more ways than one. :D Janelle is off the block and Dani is headed for the looney bin or Betty Ford.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I am anxious to see her reaction. I have never cared for her! I think Julie said somebody else is going out this Thursday, any speculation who that might be or do the house guests even know yet?

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Man, I cringe so much when I see how these people play right into Will and Mike's manipulation. George knows what's going on, but Erika and Janelle seem to be buying their bullshit (at least enough to let themselves be manipulated by them).

I wanted to smack Erika when she kept going to them to see what she should do (especially because I knew she'd do what they want because she kept going back to them). I'd love to see her go next and get the look on her face when she realizes how she's been played by those two, but I think CT will try to get out Janelle before Erika (seeing Janelle as a bigger threat in competitions). So do you think CT sees the final three as them and George, or do you think Mike will want to get Erika to final three? I think Will wouldn't want Erika or Janelle in the final three with him and Mike.

Sorry to see things play out that way for Daniell. I was pulling for her the most. I think, however, that she made a really bad move. Erika basically told her she was gonna put her up and get rid of her (and she was so full of BS when she later said it was only a possibility) so Daniell was pissed and got drunk. Dumb, dumb, bad move by Daniell. Getting drunk makes you STUPID! Don't do it when you're in that position! DUMB, DUMB, DUMB! She basically sealed it for herself with that. She could have tried to influence her back to not betray her. She should have stayed calm and tried to use reason and logic, etc... She has been good at that kinda thing. She may not have had much of a chance. Erika seemed pretty certain of what she was going to do (even though she later pretended she hadn't decided anything). But getting drunk and emotional just let Erika feel justified in scum-bagging her and probably removed any doubt she had about doing what she was planing. Oh well, now I'll root for Janelle.

I wonder how the double eviction will work? I forget exactly how it was done. Since Erika was HoH, will she be eligible for eviction Thursday night? I think so. But it would be great to see Will or Mike go this way as they won't have any time to scheme and manipulate their way out of the hot seat. I hope Janelle doesn't go, but she's probably the biggest target if she doesn't have the power for this second eviction.

I find Will amusing, but I really don't like Mike. As a team they have been playing this game, and the people in it, really, really well. If they both wind up in the final two, then I would feel that they both deserve it more than anyone else this season, since they never should have been allowed to stay together. But people kept letting them stay (largely due to their manipulation of the house).

Still think it would be funny if Chicken George won. I could see him getting very close to the end since people are not going to want to pass up a chance to get rid of someone they view as dangerous.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

Exactly. And if by some quirk George ends up in the final two he probably would win this thing because he's the one that the majority of the jury would vote for since he has remained below the radar and hasn't really done anything to alienate anybody.

I'm rooting for The Chicken Man!

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
The sick and twisted part of me has been pulling for Will all season, and I still am. The father in me wants Mr. Fart to win. I like that he is a family man and lost his job to be there but unlike Dani. he does not use that ( or so I have seen) to make others feel guilty. Dani. had my wife pulling for her only because she is a mother and mentions it a LOT but last night my wife really realized just how dirty she is.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor

You're lucky. My wife is still hoping Dani's going to stay. Never liked her for the same reason...pity card.

We had a mini argument about what would of Erika's best move (I was in favor of ousting Danielle) and I'm starting to come around that she should have taken out Will instead and play for the next couple weeks w/Danielle vs. Danelle's back door, playing for the overall win in the final two. Problem is that she's probably not going to make it to the final two now.

Still rooting for Janelle just because she's been so dominant in the competitions.

I'm not so sure that if Chicken George got the final two that he'd win all of the beans. I don't think a majority of the jury would respect his "game" or lack thereof. I'd have to think that he'd lose against anyone left in the house other than maybe Booger....err, Boogie.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know when tonights episode is going to air in texas? They are showing a nfl preseason cowboys game on cbs tonight instead of big brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks