What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

Bob-N

Supporting Actor

Agreed with all of the above. She was the one with the stupid move to nominate the floaters and that got them unified. I'm hoping Howie can ride it out with the big target on Jannie's back.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
"Hey! Busto!"

Anyone have any guesses as to what the secret phrase is? How about:

"Thanks Julie!"

ry

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, it looks like LOD is definitely the main alliance (made up of CT, Sov's James, and Floater Danielle), and amazingly Janelle and Howie haven't caught on. And LOD might actually pull off the final four, but I think some cut-throat action might take place when 6 are left in the house, which means George might slip into the final four just by playing Barney Rubble for a summer.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I will give Will credit. He really knows the game and players. Knowing when he is going to get played (the shower scene) and how players will react (Marcelles over-acting after being nominated).

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I'm not ready to name Will the second-coming, but he has certainly shown that he is the master of manipulation. Janelle is a good manipulator as well, but Will is just smarter than she is.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am really excited about tonight's episode... I wonder who is going to win...

It can be assumed that the week's HOH could potentially be put on the block as well? I wonder if changes will go into effect tonight or for next Thursday? Probably tonight...

I'm so jazzed, any spoilers from the live feeds?

ry

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My wife and I think that James' "Pull the wool over their eyes" guess was the correct one. If he wins HOH...who will he put up??

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Geez, I thought Howie had it with "spool of lies". ;)

Yeah, James' guess is the only one that makes sense with both clues we've seen so far - I can't see how "Do Not Assume" would fit in with the needle.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't see how any of the guesses so far (discounting the live feeds) could be right. Why would they make it that easy after only one or two clues. I was shocked when people were giving their guesses after just one clue. That's just bad gameplay.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
The clue is simple after 3 clues.
Definition: The English word "ewe" is the singular form for a female sheep.
First clue was a female sheep = ewe = you
second clue is a needle and thread = sew
third is the reaper = reap
answer = “you reap what you sew”

;)

But now I can't remember what Mike or Danielle's guess was.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Mike guessed "You reap what you sew," and a few minutes later, Janelle guessed "You sew what you reap." Which is NOT the way the phrase goes, but of course, watch them give it to Janelle with some BS excuse like, "The clues were presented in order."

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
The funniest had to be George's. What was it, something like "'Ewe' are expected to expect the unexpected." Poor George.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I thought I was confused when some were guessing after the first clue. I thought, "What the hell, I thought there were supposed to be multiple clues?!" And I was wondering if I misunderstood and they were supposed to guess based on the sheep. Why the hell would they guess based on one clue? Dumb. Dumb and desperate. Though probably more desperate than dumb.

After the sewing needle I was thinking about You reap what you sew
but I still would have been leary about guessing that just based on the sheep and the sewing needle. The third clue would have had me racing for the bell however.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
"I vote to evict....Margellis"

Ha! Gotta love Howie.

Poor Chicken George. I don't think he was even remotely prepared to be HoH, let alone nominate two people immediately.

I can understand him nominating James (James had nominated him and still appears to to part of the S6 alliance), but I wonder why Erika? If he is a "floater" and she is a "floater" he should want to keep her around.

The funny thing is that he must think that he is going after the S6 alliance when in reality he has targeted the Legion of Doom.

The poor guy didn't have any time to think about things, so I guess he just went with his gut.

I'll bet Mike does not use his new power for these nominations. It was good for 3 evictions, correct? Tonight, Sunday, and next Thursday. If the nominations stay as they are (no use of veto) I could see LoD voting to keep James and S6 voting to keep him as well. Janelle and Howie probably view Erika as too much of a threat to Janelle if she stays (even if they don't quite trust James anymore). So no reason for Mike to use it. If there is a use of Veto and someone he needs to stay is put up and in danger then he may use it Sunday.

Next Thursday will be his last chance to use it. If the nominations are still good for him, he just may not use it. I think it would definitely get used if he or Will are in danger Sunday or Thursday (or maybe if Daniell or James are at risk).

I guess I could see him using it Thursday even if no one important to him is at risk because it would be a great chance to finally reveal the LoD and go after Janelle (and Howie). But that would be the only reason to use it if the nominations are already good for him.

Interesting everyone voted to evict Marcellis. I wonder if this was something that the entire house decided to do, including S6? As it is, James doesn't look any more suspicious than Howie. And Will and Mike look no worse than James and Howie. So I kinda got the feeling that it was the way S6 decided to go? But James' speech to Marcellis seemed to be worded in a way to make him look good, but it lost it's effectiveness since it was clear he also voted for Marcellis.

George may just wind up hanging around for a while. Now that it is getting to the point where the heavy hitters are going to be itching to get their competition out of the way each week, no one may want to "waste a week" getting George out (which was basically James' reason for trying to get him out earlier). But nominating people does make you some enemies, so he may not be totally safe now.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Just a thought.

Wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if Chicken George winds up winning Big Brother All Stars!!??

All these hard players, and the winner is ......... Chicken George! Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks