Big Brother 7 All-Stars

Joseph S

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Janelle must have worked on math this offseason because she made the only move she could make based on the numbers tonight. If she had put up CT the only way one would go was if George or Janelle won veto and noms stayed the same. It would likely have been Will voted out too. Then she would be stuck possibly with only George on her side as Booger and Erika would have teamed against her. Heck if Erika had a brain and saw Will's effort Janelle could have kept Will and George and lost Booger after veto/eviction. At this point she still has Will likely pushing Booger to get Erika out if Will/Booger get HOH. Worst case remains worst case for her, but it would take Erika winning out to likely get her out and Janelle losing veto.

Joseph S

Cinematographer
Reaction score
There is no HOH at the moment. Janelle also hold the record for most short stays as HOH as well.

Chris Lockwood

Producer
Reaction score
So are they doing an off-the-air HOH contest or what? I didn't hear any mention of it, like they forgot to tell us.

I didn't see the first season that Will & Mike were on- did they call themselves Chilltown back then, or is the name new for this year?

Those 2 have been the most obvious alliance from the start, so why has nobody gone after them? It's like they've had immunity all summer.

And why do people keep believing those who tell them they are safe?

Amazing, considering they've all played before.

Joseph S

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Because everyone that wasn't in S6 and James thought they were with them.
Erika still does, and Boogie doesn't think.

Will takes Janelle to F3. Boogie most likely takes Janelle (because it's really Will deciding). Erika might even take Janelle to F3 and kick Will if she can finally figure out the numbers game. The funniest situation would be Erika throwing HOH at CT's request and Janelle winning veto.

ScottH

Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Scott Hanson
My wife and I agreed that there was definitely something shady about how Janelle had 4 minutes to make her nomination decision and conveniently her and Will went off to discuss it in private, giving Will plenty of time to "work his magic". I almost have to wonder if Big Brother told them to go into that room together while everyone else sat there on the couch like sheep.

Chris Lockwood

Producer
Reaction score
Quick recap: Danielle got voted out 3-0. Julie announced to the rest that they'd play a full week's game live.

They did an HOH contest; Janelle won & had about 5 min to think about nominations. She nominated all of non-Chilltown (Erika and George).

There was a veto contest which Erika won, so she was replaced by Mike.

Then George got voted out & was greeted outside by a Col Sanders lookalike with a bucket of fried chicken.

There was no final HOH contest, & it wasn't explained how/when the next one will be selected.

AnthonyC

Cinematographer
Reaction score

They did use it back in BB2, although it was a bigger group than just the two of them.

I never would have thought that Will would be in the final four. I really, really hope he wins this.

The thing I hate about the F4 HOH is that it doesn't give them any power as much as it just grants them immunity. The veto winner gets all the power at the final four. They should make F5 the last round with veto and allow the F5 HOH to participate in the next HOH comp.

todd s

Lead Actor
Reaction score
Is it me...Or does Chicken George remind you of William Shatner??

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Sunday is normally a filler day (+ food comp) so the HOH comp will probably be covered then. I'm pretty sure that Julie mentioned "see who wins HOH competion" or something like that at the closing.

In reality, I don't know when it will happen other than it's between now and Sunday and it may even be live (first thing shown) depending if it's an endurance comp or not.

Joseph S

Cinematographer
Reaction score
HOH Update:
HOH held late last night was won by Booger.

Semi good news for Janelle as Will probably keeps her since she'll take him to the end and even Erika might vote to keep her over Will since she thinks she has Booger. Erika winning HOH would have required her to win veto to stay. Nothing's for sure, but it's better than last year when she won HOH and ended up with April going home over Ivette/Maggot because she didn't have a vote in the matter.

Noms probably soon and Veto tomorrow.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
So one of the girls gets the veto, Will goes up and the other girl goes home.... They ( the girls) are so stupid but you gotta give it to Will for using that against them.

Joseph S

Cinematographer
Reaction score
I disagree, keeping Will is a smart move for Janelle and a bad one for Erika. Janelle's best competition for HOH will be Erika if she's around. Erika might go to end under all circumstances if Janelle stays and Will goes.

AnthonyC

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Erika won't see that though; she's too emotional and easy to manipulate. Boogie would convince her to vote off Janelle, and then Erika would spend the next few days crying and saying "I'm so sorry; will you still vote for me in the end?"

Joseph S

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Veto Update:
Janelle wins veto. See ya later Erika.
It will be interesting to see who she might take to F2. Tough decision at this point, I think if she gets to F2 she could beat both but I'm not sure what Danielle and Marcellas would do. She probably gets James, Howie, George against Booger but needs 1 more vote from Marcellas/Danielle/Erika. Against Will she would probably gain Marcellas' and lose James' vote.

Tough choice, but I'm sure she's glad to have it given the fact that everyone wanted her out the door since Eviction #1 when they tried to get Jase to nominate himself and Janelle by disagreeing with her nominations.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanchibrneha