What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

NolanJ

Second Unit
Not sure if this is accurate or not, but here goes:

Eric and Kaysar got into a fight in the yard around 10pm. Eric made a racist joke about muslims and Kaysar told him to F.U.. Eric then spit on Kaysar and they started fighting. As soon as they started fighting Beau and Ashlea broke it up. Erics face was swollen and he was bleeding above his ear or on his head. The fish tanks then came on and they haven’t returned. The voice told the guests not to talk about it as there could be a law suit or arrests because it was assult. Later they made everyone go into the yard and someone grabbed Erics and Kaysars clothes.

NolanJ

Second Unit
I figured it was too good to be true that something so wild would happen so early on.

I picked up that bit of info on a fan forum site.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
I think the rule for the million is to have a pair reach the final two, doesn't mention undetected or not.

And according to the feeds, the jig isn't really up.. not everyone suspects pairs, only the smarter ones (Eric, James primarily)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Never really cared for the old song. I wish they would choose a theme more in line with the dramatic stuff they play during the other segments.

Update:
It looks like Janelle is competing with Howie and Rachel for smartest contestant. She just admited to Kaysar that she has been screwing with the others to make it look like she's dumber than Holly. :D She earlier this week went on a tear rattling off facts about each and every contestant to Kaysar. Then tonight she admits to having watched 3,4, and 5 but was pretending like she didn't know the a damn thing about the veto and got Eric to sit her down for a conversation on the rules.

The latest scam she pulled off also happened earlier this week. April at some point mentioned on the live feeds to the others about how Janelle couldn't make coffee in a "secret convo." Yet, Janelle just told Kaysar how she screwed with April pretending she didn't know how to make coffee and served it to April as if nothing was wrong.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
They have no hope of concealing this. Out back they have a bunch at the table and they say to Howie, "All here are safe..." if I get HOH

April chimes in, "and Jennie" (not at table)
Sarah says, "I don't know about this." (James not at table)
Ivette says, "Beau too" (not at table)

:D

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Ivette and April are despicable human beings. I sure hope CBS has the guts to put on their comments from these past two days on the show. April called Kaysar "Saddam" to his face and then behind his back, Ivette said she hopes he "rides a camel back to Iraq."

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Then I guess it's safe to assume they'll be voting to evict him. He's the only interesting person on the show IMHO.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
That's not a good assumption. Everytime she brought up his name, Eric joins in, and then James gets them to go the other way. Ashlea is as dumb as Ivette and Eric, but she really got screwed over a lie spewed by James to Ivette. She's neither a threat nor as bad as the claims they make. Completely harmless. Kaysar is a threat to their alliance, as is Janelle, Mike.

Hell, Eric keeps going off saying he'll kill people or slap them. Yet, on the other hand claims whenever I have the feed on that Mike is a "lethal weapon" and should be kicked out. April spews the same garbage, and BB tells them to shut up until there is real violence. Some of the updates I read have Eric being dubbed as "Sexual Harassment Panda" or head of the "Harassment Alliance."

Howie, James, Sarah, April, Lil' Jenny (who apparently is neither related nor a real friend of April), Beau, and Maggie are likely throwing HOH. It should be Eric and Ivette versus Janelle, Mike, and Kaysar. If it is on memory Janelle may just take it even though several won't even talk with her for nothing but a few lies said about her. She's being stating facts to Kaysar as if she's a walking encyclopedia on many of these folks, even ones she doesn't interact with.

Howie still rules. :D Hope he and Rachel realize they're not a part of the Harassment Alliance. Howie seems to be on to it in saying, "Mike is an ally" to Rachel. They do know all the pairs and Howie loves probing them to get a rise out of them or asking others, "what happened when you told "x" that you couldn't stand "y"." Kaysar has started doing the same with Sarah about James, just waiting for her to slip up.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
So did the partners know each other in real life, or were they just paired together by the producers?

I totally forgot about the show Tues- did anything happen worth noting?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
It seems like at least April and Jenny were paired by producers or they were recently acquianted. They were stating something to that effect the other day. Rachel and Howie are friends through another friend. Beau eats at Ivette's restaurant and probably is a close friend. Ashlea and Janelle are best friends. Eric and Maggie are friends with ? of high school sweetharts, yet the ages are 10y apart. James and Sarah are bf/gf, James cheated on her... Mike and Kaysar are likely housemates.

Other than the diary room and HOH, there's really nothing worth watching on the shows. Especially, this week where the vote is not live so there was no real Wed night drama for votes. Ashlea pretty much gave up after losing the veto.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Let me guess, this week the power of veto will be in Italian. BB will probably do all they can to make sure Mike gets the Veto so Kayser goes. They are going to have some explaining to do if they let this shit from April and Ivette go on for three or four more weeks and don't show it.

Strategy Update: There is still a way to screw over Lil' Napoleon Piece-o-shite during his week of blinded glory. He's failed to see that Howie's Lil Janey aka Janelley aka Janelle and Kaysar are the targets he should be trying to get rid of. If he goes with Mike and Kaysar or Mike and Janelle he could be royally screwed with the veto competition.

If the non on-the-block gets it or a diamond veto is in play they could end up with only:

Mike or Janelle or Kaysar against "X."

If he's stupid enough to not put up Sara, Howie, Rachel, or James it may very well be a 6-5 vote evicting the "pawn" in Jennifer/April/Beau/Ivette. :D That would be justice. James and Howie want the April/Jenny pair split up bad because they're floating, talking trash, and hanging on to Ivette/Eric. Even if that doesn't happen, the not-so-dumb blond and Kaysar will still be around to screw with them next week because they're foolishly gunning for Mike just like they went after Ashlea.

(Yes, I'm noting nobody else seems to give an Eric about this show so far.) :D

Update 3:
No sooner did I post this did Janelle figure it out too. :)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
The segment they just ran on Eric, James, and Kaysar was total Bullshit.

As I said before, Immediately after he told another story in the bedroom about his uncle being assassinated by Saddam and the family billed for the bullet. April called him Saddam. Then later Ivette said she wanted him to ride back to Iraq on camels.

Complete F'n whitewash job by CBS. I'm going to send a nice email to them and several competitors this week.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ivette speaks like Salma Hayek, who also annoys me when she speaks. She's the embodiment of sychophancy.

Jennifer reminds me a little of Kari Wuhrer.

I'm liking Janelle a lot more, I feared she'd be Holly II, but she's actually got brains to go along with the rest of the package, and she's articulate.

Michael is pretty smarmy, and dumb as a stump.

Can't stand any footage with Eric, can't wait for him to get the boot. He's the personification of "Asshat".

I can't get enough of Sarah, though, if they had a Sarah-cam, I might be persuaded to sign up for the feed. (Just kidding, I think).

Howie is playing a nice "character" inside the house, though I've read he's let his "Howie" guard down a few times when negotiations are in play. Not sure if he'll be able to out-Will Will Kirby with this character by being entertaining, we shall see.

Rachel is a blank for now.

Maggie...eh, whatever.

James is a knucklehead at times.

Kaysar is fighting an uphill battle, it'll be a miracle if he makes it past 5 weeks in the house.

April could be overdoing the "motherly" aspect.

Beau is a coat-tails rider, and he might make it to the top 4 or 5 if he can hang with Ivette, Eric, and Maggie. But I hope once Eric is booted, he and Ivette will have some scrambling to do.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Tonight:

1) Everybody is bashing each other behind backs.

2) Eric "Sexual Harassment Panda" asks Jennifer if he can grab her breasts. (Yeah, he's the married firefighter) :thumbsdown:

3) Kaysar in Bedroom and then in Bathroom tells Beau he wants the above to stop until Mike is gone. He tells Beau about his conversation with Eric. This was the conversation where Kaysar told Eric he thought Beau and Ivette knew each other and Kaysar said "Eric convinced me it wasn't true."

4) Beau goes outside and twists the facts of what Kaysar said to Ivette. Then Eric walks to the table (still drunk) twists the facts to both of them. Eric and Ivette both say they will kill Mike if he goes outside.

5)Kaysar comes out to the table and sits down. Ivette goes off on him. Kaysar moves to another seat and calmly asks why she is upset. She refuses to answer and raises her voice more at him. He asks again saying he is thinking of just walking away because she isn't answering. Eric chimes in, "you better walk away because something is about to go down."

6) Mike had walked out to the hottub and was talking to Howie. He didn't even glance at Eric on the way over by Camera 3 view. He is talking at the hottub while Eric and Ivette scream at Kaysar. As Kaysar talks to Ivette the whole time Eric keeps staring at Mike with several glances.

7) Eric accuses Mike of saying something about his family thanks to gossip spread by April and Jenny probably. He then flips the chair and goes after Mike.

8) Cut to fish...

CBS deserves this. Eric, Ivette, April, and Mike should have been tossed days ago.:thumbsdown: Just stick Howie on a cam for the rest of the show. The "hero" fireman scam is over. The only ones that played this above board were Howie and Kaysar. Kaysar even told Janelle and Mike last night, he would not put up Eric even after Eric lying to his face because he wasn't going to play like them and would live up to the deals he made.

April and Jenny are probably the main cause for this shit too. April has talked this "sexual harassment" BS for a week now and Jennifer changed her story to make it seem as if Mike made her cry, when in fact it was everyone else for telling her that her boyfriend was not worth it that she cried. She went along with April's BS because she was next on the block and in Ivette's doghouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks