What's new

Big Brother 5 (1 Viewer)

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious...how do you guys like having the live feeds? Is it worth the money?

Also...how is the Real Player picture quality? The free version offered online that I've been used to for a few years is quite choppy and never really smooth.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Michael's mono-syllabic speech pattern has to be one of the most grating things about the guy. It's so hard to get through the segments on the TV show that feature him in a conversation with any of the other houseguests.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Anybody have their ideas for favorites? I think Michael, Drew and Will are the ones to beat.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'll root for the twins for now, and also Karen. My HTF challenge pick was Lori, but she's on the block this week, and might be going home. Otherwise, not too many others to root for.

Joshua_W

Second Unit

They do have kind of a dud line-up.

So far, the only people in the house that I would probably establish easy friendships with would be Will and Nikomas.

Maybe Holly, too. Everyone's down on her, but she's kind of funny... maybe not particularly close friends, but it would probably be a hoot to bar-hop with her.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Scott will easily go down in reality TV history as the biggest A-hole contestant ever.

There was a thread elsewhere about how the BB5 producers have a problem getting decent footage from Scott because most of what he says is filled with expletives, and bordering on ignorance/hate speech. I will enjoy it when he's on the chopping block for a week, hopefully sooner than later.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Oh, I absolutely hate Scott, Jase, and Holly. Especially Scott.

What a &#^@*%& to Diane! I'm not her biggest fan, but jeez! I would never talk to anybody like that, let alone women in particular.

Marvin is playing a good game, and I do understand putting up Karen. But he's right to be angry--he doesn't like Holly. That's my biggest beef with PoV--it can totally screw up the HoH's plans. I'm all for twists (most of the time, anyway), but I think that the HoH should have ultimate power in the house for their week.

My two favorites are up right now. Sorry Patrick, but I hope Lori goes--Karen's my HTF pick!

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
There's still two more days for Mr. 23 Big Brother Violations and counting to be kicked out. ;)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
How many violations does it take to get kicked off? And what is Scott doing that gives him violations?

I like Marvin sometimes but on the live feeds, he's apparantly a huge pervert. I think he might have some violations too.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I hope they throw in a big twist to the game so that Jase and Scott have a harder time. If they keep going, I don't know how long I can watch.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

In Scott's case:
Throwing a rubber chicken over the wall
Rearranging furniture when told not to
Knocking out ceiling tiles
Damaging other's property

for starters.

Chris

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Scott is an a-hole. But, think about it. On most of the reality shows who do people remember?...The a-holes and troublemakers. If he is looking to be the one remembered. He is on his way. :)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I'm curious what type of a "professional athlete" Scott is. Have they said? He's definitely one of the most egotistical a-holes I've ever seen on a reality show.

I usually like Big Brother but I'm having a difficult time finding a reason to watch this season. I don't think that they did a very good job in picking the people. A big let down after last season, which I thought was very entertaining.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
He claimed to have been on the Raven's practice squad making 500K/year x 1 then 750K/y x 1. There's no record or information backing this BS up at all or a college football career.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks