What's new

Big Brother 5 (1 Viewer)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
CBS has answered part of the twin twist (remember tonights live eviction show will also reveal the twins).

How many sets are there switching?
1?
2?
3?
Nope. According to the latest commercial (also on CBS.com), 4. They are shown in shadow only.

Three can be seen here:
http://www.realitytvnet.net/index.ph...ewtopic&t=1720

The other that the first post missed is here:
http://tvclubhouse.bomis.com/forum/m...tml?1089909544

Also for anyone who doesn't mind reading and wants to keep up with live happenings, but not forking out the money, a great live feed posting site is here:
http://tvclubhouse.bomis.com/forum/m...tml?1089909434

Who are the twins? Will the houseguests find out? Will the twins enter the house permanently? Find out tonight, 8pm EST.

Chris

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I don't think Holly is fully in on this. She is the only one apparently that doesn't know about the spy aspect. The other night she said to Jase something to the effect of, "It looks as if you could flip a switch and the painting would reveal a screen." Jase said no, and changed the issue.

Then just a few minutes ago she got the epiphany look when Jase was talking to Lori about the HOH conversation with Julie Chen. Jase said it would be in the HOH room and Lori mentioned, "oh on the screen in the HOH." (paraphrased)The look on her face was priceless, she was dumbfounded.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, here's a recap of tonight's episode:

By a unanimous vote, Mike got the heave-ho.

Marvin outlasted the rest of the house in a "Majority Rules" game and won by a tie-breaker to become HOH. Yay! This week should be off the hook!

BB is only showing the first twin and did a live swap out of Adria and Natalie. (I still think Drew and his twin is also swapping places as well, and Diane and her twin is still a possibility too).

If Adria and Natalie go 6 weeks without being discovered, both of them get to enter the house and play for the big prize and they are playing as individuals then. Oh course, they'd have a big target on their backs since they have a natural built-in alliance.

Ty Zucker

Stunt Coordinator
Is it just me or did Jase have a Kevin Bacon thing going on when he was in the HOH room talking to Julie?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It gets worse, it looks like during the HOH contest:

Holly appears to have written down 97, which is very close to 100, and much closer than Marvin's answer of 81.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
If so:
No one is raising a stink about it. Marvin just moved into the HOH room. Holly is too concerned with whether or not they are going to show all the silly crap between her and Jase over the past few days :rolleyes:

Chris

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Now, it could be that Holly wrote down:

47, or 77.

West coast viewers seems to think Holly wrote down 77, which would make Marvin the winner. Michael wrote down 63 or 68, and Lori wrote down 40.

Nolan, I was referring to how much closer Holly might have been to 100 than Marvin. I had already read your post.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Marvin has nominated these 2 for eviction:

Lori and Holly, and Holly's not taking it well, and will probably campaign hard to stay in the house.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Now I realize what it is about Jase and (especially) Scott that irks me to no end: They will never in their lifetimes realize that they are no longer in high school. High time for them to grow up, and quit wearing those 'aerobicize' goofy looking headbands.

Chris

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
You know, Scott and Jase talk about Will being gay, but some of the stuff they do isn't considered normal masculine behavior: especially shaving another guy's legs and getting into the bathtub with him. They need to grow up and stop the name calling. Jase in particular thinks he is now a star. I predict these two will end up being enemies in the house because one or the other will get jealous. With egos that big, they can't possibly tolerate another guy getting all the attention.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Marvin is trying to let Lori know she is safe. Interseting. Scott headed for the block???

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The winner of POV is:

Jase! And from the sounds of it, he just might use it to save Holly (shades of Nathan saving Allison last season). Marvin has said that 7 people are at risk if Jase uses POV, which means one of the 4 horsemen is also on his eviction list (though they might get that bit of math right to consider Marvin turning on them). Lori has been campaigning to go home, while Holly is just bugging people left and right. Marv wants Lori to stay and Holly to go, so he's working Jase to not use the POV.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Lori is personally trying to screw over all her friends by quiting. Boooo!!!!!! CBS could end this crap by sequestering them all. No way should folks be quitting the show merely to avoid sequestration.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Marvin just punched his ticket for home
Nominated Karen. The "4 Jackasses" want him gone and now so will the women. Bad move, yet predictable

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, the deck was stacked against him from the start. Too bad he didn't have the guts to really shake things up:

I would have loved for Marvin to put up Scott, especially if Marvin understands he really can't win the game, it would have been nice to bump off one of the 4Hers. At least it gives the house a possibility to get rid of Scott, who is one of the most screwed up people internally that's been inside the house. It's been a while since such pomposity has run rampant in the house. Even the 3 stooges from last season had some modicum of respect for the other house guests.

Joshua_W

Second Unit
It will be interesting to see how long the other Houseguests let the "Four Horsemen" run the house, and if anyone will ever stand up to them.

I'm starting to get shades of Boston Rob and Amber. Nobody seems willing to stand up to Jace and Scott. Even Marvin doesn't seem willing to move against them, I don't know if it's because he's intimidated by them, or if he just has issues with women.

And if "twin" paranoia starts running rampant through the contestants, it could serve to take heat off the 4H alliance while everyone turns on everyone else.

If Marvin does indeed go next week, that will make it six-to-four against the Four Horsemen. If the others in the house don't start acting soon, they're going to be at a numerical disadvantage.

By the way, has Marvin been using the spycams in the HOH room, or told anyone else about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks