What's new

BestBuy comes through with my new Tosh! (1 Viewer)

Roy H

Stunt Coordinator
This is the update (Final Chapter) I hope of my BestBuy saga. I finally got BestBuy to replace my Tosh 50" RPTV today. The new one was delivered this morning at 9AM. I checked the tv out before I signed anything and it seems to be perfect. In fact it also was manufactured in January 2002 like the first one and the serial number is exactly 62 digits newer.

This is the best part, because of all the trouble I went through BestBuy gave me $200.00 back instantly. I ended up getting this tv at an excellent price so maybe in the long run all my trouble was worth it. Well time will tell if this one is OK or not because the first one did not start acting up untill the fifth day.

PS: I am a happy camper once again, and I must give BestBuy credit for finally doing the right thing. In the end they stood by their sale and corrected the situation and that is all that really matters!

Roy.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Best of luck!

You have the proud distinction here of having enjoyed good experiences with this chain.

Roy H

Stunt Coordinator
Thank's Jack, I was not sure if they were going to take care of this matter at first. It was looking pretty bad for me for a while and it really looked as if they were just going to make one excuse after another. It was not easy and I wasted alot of time talking to rep's and managers at the store and on the phone. The strangest thing about it was that I did not even ask for a discount on the new tv, the manager just offered to take the $200.00 off because of all the trouble I went through. When he offered the discount my first reaction was, What's the catch? I thanked him of corse but made it very clear that I wanted a brand new tv, not a demo, floor model, or a return, etc. He guaranteed me it would be brand new and true to his word it is. I can tell it's new because my living room smell's like an electronics store again. :D
Roy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks