What's new

Best standard shipping? (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Who has the best standard shipping? Take in to account price and time. While deepdiscountdvd.com has free shipping, they're slow!!!

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Dome, DDD is pretty good for me. They usually arrive in a week or less, but I am probably half as far away from them. How many times have you ordered from them and what was the arrival time?

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
How many times have you ordered from them and what was the arrival time?
Twice.
I ordered Rebecca: Criterion Collection and Notorious: Criterion Collection and it took the full ten days from shipping date.
I preordered Lord of the Rings: Extended Edition and it arrived four days after street date.
I'm happy with the free shipping and cheap prices, but I've been lately thinking about shopping elsewhere, particularly for Criterion titles, and I've been thinking about DVD Planet.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Well, it sounds like it is transit time. I personally wouldn't consider up to 10 days all that big a deal considering it is free. They always seem to ship quickly, so why not just upgrade to Priority? It will still be cheaper than Planet bottom line and probably faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks