What's new

Best Buy coupon -10% off one item this weekend (1/10-1/13) (1 Viewer)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I got an email, with the coupon showing and they said, watch your mail for the coupons, nothing about printing them out, so I guess not. But it would be really cool if they would accept them. If any hears they are please let us know ASAP.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I betcha anything that they would accept these as printouts, esp. the younger, more ignorant/apatheic-type cashiers, as long as you printed them out in color. Glossy paper might help. I dug the "official" ones out of my wallet, and they don't look too different than that (except the big one has printing on the back, but the little ones don't).
Won't hurt to try. YMMV! :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is a printed version of the coupon accepted in stores?
Based on a prior experience of mine, the short answer is "yes"! I have used a printed copy in the past and it was accepted no questions asked. But, as Dave said, YMMV.

Jay: did you scan it and post it as a .pdf? Or, is that a file from BestBuy? I'm just curious about the source.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I just happen to come across that when somebody posted that link on an MR2 Spyder forum So I was just passing it along. Like the people here said, it's probably just who your cashier is. Can't really hurt to try.

Jay

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'd think if they weren't meant to be printed and used, they'd have "VOID" or "SAMPLE ONLY" stamped over them in big letters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks